Project Zomboid v2.9.9.15

seeders: 31
leechers: 0
Added on August 22, 2013 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Project Zomboid v2.9.9.15 (Size: 194.94 MB)
 Project_Zomboid_v2.9.9.15_setup.rar194.94 MB

Description

Here it is! Project Zomboid for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the Project Zomboid - Version 2.9.9.15

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Just run the installer and once its completed your all good to go.
- If your game is asking for a key code then crack it again with this.

====================================================================================================
Description:
Project Zomboid is an open world survival horror video game in alpha stage development by independent developer The Indie Stone. The game is set in a post apocalyptic, zombie infested world where the player is challenged to survive for as long as possible before inevitably dying. It was also one of the first five games released on the alpha funding section of the gaming portal Desura. The Indie Stone were subject to a high profile downfall within the indie gaming community following the theft of two laptops containing code for Project Zomboid. Project Zomboid is The Indie Stones first commercially released game.

Full change list:

- No more god mode.- Fixed various sheetrope bug (consummed sheet rope, falling to death...)- Added icon for dead zombies.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
194.94 MB
seeders:31
leechers:0
Project Zomboid v2.9.9.15

Trailer

All Comments

Install java to get the game working.
It should work so try this crack - please let me know if it does work for you, thanks
2.9.9.17 crash wehn do load so im come again for 2.9.9.15
Did you even bother to read the description? lol
NPC's were removed ages ago, I have heard they are being implemented in a later update.
Why I need to log in? HELLLPPPPPPPP
READ the description for crying out loud, why is it people dont read and then comment asking for help, in the description is your answer.