Project Zomboid Crack Only

seeders: 33
leechers: 1
Added on August 23, 2013 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Project Zomboid Crack Only (Size: 216.52 KB)
 Project_Zomboid_Crack.rar216.52 KB

Description

Here it is! Project Zomboid Crack Only for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the Project Zomboid Crack Only - Version 2.9.9.15. Get the game here also @ KickAss Torrents.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Double click and just run your way through it - very simple.

====================================================================================================

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
216.52 KB
seeders:33
leechers:1
Project Zomboid Crack Only

Trailer

All Comments

it doesnt work at all. It says you want to crack zomboid? I say yes and black command window appears and disappears in a second. after that none of the exe files worked. they didnt work when I tried to open the game first too.then I tried the 25th build. It didnt work either. what kind of computer are you using? everyone has this problem dont you care?

edit:trying to be helpful I took a screenshot before the window closed. It writes this;
No JVM could be found on your system.
Please define EXE4J_JAVA_HOME
to point to an installed 64-bit JDK or KRE or download a JRE from www.java.com

Its because of I dont have installed java it seems. I will try to restart the game after I install java. I will write here what happens so the case will be closed.
Turns out the reason was because we didnt have java. You should've known that the game only works with devices which has java installed.
No, its was only for Version 2.9.9.15
in this version dont see menu MOD...its just me happen or all have same problem?
the game is fine no virus,no black screen no error in load saves like 2.9.9.17...just the problem i dont see mod menu and cant change view
Dont speak rubbish you idiot! its a crack, your anti virus would see it as a threat maybe even a trojan but I guarantee you its not. Look at my uploads and my satisfied downloaders! so stop being stupid.
good
I applied this crack to your torrent of 2.9.9.15, and it is still asking for a key. I would appreciate any help you may be able to offer. Thanks.
Its normal, its cracking the games .exe - its how I made it to do that, once its done then run the game and it works fine.
Same.. I downloaded almost all of the torrent files for this game which shown lots of seeders, apologies but.. none worked T^T *sigh*...