POtHS - Victory Over Sin and Evil Vol 15 - Army Of the Lord

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on January 14, 2013 by motherlodein Movies
Torrent verified.

POtHS - Victory Over Sin and Evil Vol 15 - Army Of the Lord (Size: 5.51 GB)
 Signs of the Times Part 4 - OPEN YOUR EYES SO THAT YOU MAY SEE.flv112.36 MB
 Why I Hate Religion But Love Jesus - Spoken Word.mp448.8 MB
 BT Daily Feel Better - Quit Lying.flv34.63 MB
 Fast and Sabbath - The Truth - Not Doctrine.mp428.37 MB
 Should We Keep the Commandments.flv26.84 MB
 pray to Father_ Son_ or Holy Spirit.avi26.8 MB
 Ten Silver Coins.flv25.01 MB
 Prayercast Tunisia.flv19.38 MB
 11 Year Old Reveals Jesus in the Bible.flv12.36 MB
 Is Jesus our Sabbath.flv12.24 MB
 Extreme Weather Events and Earth Changes DECEMBER 2012.mp4235.54 MB
 Endtime News Updates 1-4-13.flv197.23 MB
 Incredible Helix Spiral Appears Over Moscow 2012.flv118.25 MB
 Hug Someone Today You Love - Amazing Top 100 pt3.flv92.72 MB
 Judge orders students to wear Mark of the Beast ID badge.mp474.18 MB
 Earths Destabilizing Core.mp457.31 MB
 Laws of Info_ Proof that God exists..mp450.28 MB
 Subliminal Messages Exposed.flv34.25 MB
 Vatican Works to Stop Sunday Shopping in Italy - the future Sunday Laws.mp431.98 MB
 Flaxseeds for Protection against Radiation.mp423.08 MB
 One Sonic Society The Greatness of Our God.mp4162.68 MB
 Eric Ludy - The Gospel2.mp4103.42 MB
 Inspirational Song PT 18.mp499.28 MB
 Fallen Angels or Sons of Seth Gen 6 Examined Intro to Fallen Angels Series.flv45.86 MB
 Amazing Blind Surfer Credits Ability to God - Inspirational.mp441.53 MB
 Hillsong United - Like An Avalanche Jill McCloghry.mp438.04 MB
 inspirational songs PT 4.flv37.42 MB
 Kari Jobe - When Hope Came Down.mp436.19 MB
 David Wilkerson - The Touch of GOD WorldChallengedotorg (2).mp433.93 MB
 Holographic Jesus Project Blue Beam2.flv28.85 MB
 6_7_11- Radiation Test El Dorado Canyon CO - 101 CPM.mp4147.59 MB
 Bilderberg Member Thiel Owns US Gov Data Mining Corp Weather_Spying_ Batman_etc.mp4105.31 MB
 Crime Stats Piers Morgan MSM Won't Discuss - 2013 Gun Control Debate.mp490.99 MB
 12-10-12_ Lawyer Says Prisoner Executed in Hospital for Organs.flv79.24 MB
 Aint Got Time For That.flv73.66 MB
 2012 2016 Warning 16 CERN Frequencies etc.flv56.89 MB
 Brigitte Gabriel on Islam in American Schools.flv48.82 MB
 160k Flu Shots Recalled_ Particles Seen Floating in Vials.mp446.49 MB
 CBS Investigates New Watts Bar Nuclear Reactor in Spring City, TN.flv28.47 MB
 Baltimore issues speeding ticket for stopped car.mp422.42 MB
 1400 years of persecution to copts The christians of Egypt - YouTube.mp415.67 MB
 Christians Are Terrorists.flv11.62 MB
 Christians are being persecuted worldwide.flv11.21 MB
 Pentagon Investigating Child Sex Abuse At Military Daycare.mp415.42 MB
 Two years on Tunisia uprising town losing patience.flv14.83 MB
 Army Of the Lord Walter J Veith.avi1.04 GB
 A W Tozer- The great God of all creation.avi771.14 MB
 Saturday 6-16-12 The Signs in the Heavens.avi362.86 MB
 The Door Was Shut For Every Truth - Philip Sizemore.avi162.86 MB
 A Hidden Message in the Family Tree.avi160.24 MB
 Prophetic Warning to America - Get Your House in Order by Nathan Leal.avi156.03 MB
 I'd Rather Go To Hell.avi105.41 MB
 POtHS - Why We Do What We Do.txt7.89 KB
 info.txt7.44 KB
 Torrent downloaded from conspiracyhub.com.txt47 bytes

Description

[font=comic sans ms]

POtHS
Pouring Out the Holy Spiritruth

POtHS - Victory Over Sin and Evil Vol 15 - Army of The Lord

OVER

POtHS says: Here's how you beat Satan at his own Game.

Description:
Army Of the Lord by Walter J Veith:
In 1 Chronicles 11, God gave David's mighty men great victory over their enemies. They slayed hundreds in the name of the Lord. Study these mighty men that made up the Lord's army, and glean lessons for the battles you are facing in your own life.

In this sermon, Walter Veith dissects 1 Chronicles 11, plumbing the depths of the typology in these verses. Be reminded that Christ will conquer the opposition—including the sin that lives in each of us.
-----------------------------------------------------------

The Door Was Shut For Every Truth - Philip Sizemore:
The parable of the ten virgins in Matthew 25 gives us a picture of what will happen just prior to Christ's Second Coming -- some people will try to get into heaven, but the door of probation will shut because they did not obey the truth they professed to believe. Join Pastor Philip Sizemore as he analyzes the symbolism of this parable and its urgent message to all people today. (38 minutes)
----------------------------------------------------------

Saturday 6-16-12 - The Signs in the Heavens:
Senior Pastor Mark Biltz
Nu 13:1-15:41 / Josh 2:1-24 / John 7-8

Ge 20:16 And unto Sarah he said, Behold, I have given thy brother a thousand Pla pieces of silver:(eleph)
Ps 144:14 That our oxen Pwla may be strong to labour;
504. Pla a family; also (from the sense of yoking or taming) an ox or cow:
Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Nu 13:1,2 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Send thou men, that they may search the land of Canaan, which I give unto the children of Israel: of every tribe of their fathers shall ye send a man, everyone a ruler among them.
Nu 13:31-33 But the men that went up with him said, We be not able to go up against the people; for they are stronger than we. And they brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature. And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.
Nu 14:11-16 And the LORD said unto Moses, How long will this people provoke me? and how long will it be ere they believe me, for all the signs which I have shewed among them? I will smite them with the pestilence, and disinherit them, and will make of thee a greater nation and mightier than they. And Moses said unto the LORD, Then the Egyptians shall hear it, (for thou broughtest up this people in thy might from among them;) And they will tell it to the inhabitants of this land: for they have heard that thou LORD art among this people, that thou LORD art seen face to face, and that thy cloud standeth over them, and that thou goest before them, by day time in a pillar of a cloud, and in a pillar of fire by night. Now if thou shalt kill all this people as one man, then the nations which have heard the fame of thee will speak, saying, Because the LORD was not able to bring this people into the land which he sware unto them, therefore he hath slain them in the wilderness.

Prophetic Warning to America - Get Your House in Order by Nathan Leal:
A VERY serious and sobering message by Nathan Leal.
Some very dark days are coming, and it is time for ALL of us to get our houses in order!
There is no more time to wait!!!

A Hidden Message in the Family Tree:
David Vallance 10/07/12 (SS) Genesis 29:32-30:24 Specifically, The Sons of Jacob ... Four Times Three Equals Twelve.

I'd Rather Go To Hell:
A hard hitting and thought provoking sermon.

The great God of all creation by A W Tozer:
Colossians 3:5 Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion, evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.

Colossians 3:22 Bondservants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh, not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but in sincerity of heart, fearing God.

Philippians 3:13 Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead

A.W. Tozer playlist: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=66987CD6E419E258

If you have read or heard classic "deeper life" Christian authors and/or preachers, i.e. Watchman Nee, Andrew Murray, A.B. Simpson, Leonard Ravenhill, then you will quite likely find this sermon by A.W. Tozer very edifying. May you be blessed.

Hailing from a tiny farming community in western Pennsylvania, his conversion was as a teenager in Akron, Ohio. While on his way home from work at a tire company, he overheard a street preacher say: "If you don't know how to be saved... just call on God." Upon returning home, he climbed into the attic and heeded the preachers advice.

In 1919, five years after his conversion, and without formal theological training, Tozer accepted an offer to pastor his first church. This began 44 years of ministry, associated with the Christian and Missionary Alliance (C&MA), a Protestant evangelical denomination; 33 of those years were served as a pastor in a number of churches. His first pastorate was in a small storefront church in Nutter Fort, West Virginia. Tozer also served as pastor for 30 years at Southside Alliance Church, in Chicago (1928 to 1959), and the final years of his life were spent as pastor of Avenue Road Church, in Toronto, Canada. In observing contemporary Christian living, he felt that the church was on a dangerous course toward compromising with "worldly" concerns.

In 1950, Tozer received an honorary Doctor of Letters degree from Wheaton College. It was May 1950, when Tozer was elected editor of the Alliance Weekly magazine, now called, Alliance Life, the official publication of the C&MA. From his first editorial, dated June 3, 1950, he wrote, "It will cost something to walk slow in the parade of the ages, while excited men of time rush about confusing motion with progress. But it will pay in the long run and the true Christian is not much interested in anything short of that." In 1952, he received an LL.D. degree from Houghton College.

Among the more than 40 books that he authored, at least two are regarded as Christian classics: The Pursuit of God and The Knowledge of the Holy. His books impress on the reader the possibility and necessity for a deeper relationship with God.

Living a simple and non-materialistic lifestyle, he and his wife, Ada Cecelia Pfautz, never owned a car, preferring bus and train travel. Even after becoming a well-known Christian author, Tozer signed away much of his royalties to those who were in need.

Tozer had seven children, six boys and one girl. He was buried in Ellet Cemetery, Akron, Ohio, with a simple epitaph marking his grave: "A. W. Tozer - A Man of God."

Prayer was of vital personal importance for Tozer. "His preaching as well as his writings were but extensions of his prayer life," comments his biographer, James L. Snyder, in the book, In Pursuit of God: The Life Of A.W. Tozer. "He had the ability to make his listeners face themselves in the light of what God was saying to them," writes Snyder.
--------------------------------------------------------------
This is in memory of my Mom who passed at 11:44 pm PST ON 1-25-2011. Now she knows.

JESUS: Believe this about Jesus to move on to Greener Pastures.

Born of a Virgin, He was killed for our transgressions, His blood was shed as a sacrifice to atone for my sins. He was buried and ROSE three days later, according to The Scriptures. Praise the Lord for HE HAS RISEN. I am now forgiven for my sins, past, present and future and can live on with the Lord in Eternity, forever.

RAPtURE (My transportation outta here).

The Blessed Hope. If you believe in The Rapture you better believe The Above Statement and that the Sacrificed Blood of Jesus, on the Cross paid for your sins and there is NOTHING Else you can do to gain Salvation, The GRACE of Christ did it ALL. Now you just have to believe that with all your Heart, Mind and Soul or Maybe Get Left Behind. All PAST, Present and Future Sins are Forgiven with Jesus. (I wouldn't PUSH That Future sin statement to much!!!)

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed...

"And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other.

"Do not marvel at this; for an hour is coming, in which all who are in the tombs will hear His voice, Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in The Air, and there we will be forever be with him...hmmm sounds like some of us might be Immortal. (Ask your preacher about that)

More Torrents in this series at http://conspiracyhub.com/membershares.php?it=41 ALL TORRENTS are RELEASED here FIRST!!! The First down loaders of my torrents get the Main Hookups on my SERVER. This will get lightning fast downloads, FOR FREE. (The High Speed download wholesalers are going to hate me)I upload to OVER 13 Torrent sites and this site is uploaded 1st.

May Yahweh Bless You as He has me. Seed long and Prosper from the Blessings of our Lord. I have asked the Father to Bless all those that Seed Long.

Do Not believe anything you find here, search the Scriptures daily to determine the TRUTH. Other Torrents in this Series at

http://conspiracyhub.com/membershares.php?it=41

Get info on the Take Over by The New World Order Below

http://jesus-talks.com/blogs/blog1.php/creating-an-event-in-heaven A place where Jesus would feel at home. This is a new site still under construction.
http://www.khouse.org/topical_bible_study Free online Bible Study
http://www.babylonthegreatisfalling.net End Times Prophecy - Who is Babylon the Great
http://www.hickoryhammockbaptist.org Pasteur Carl Gallops
http://www.infowars.com Listen to Alex Jones Secular Truth
http://www.theberean.org/ Daily Bible Study in Your Email
http://www.khouseafrica.com/ Chuck Missler - Africa
http://www.store.khouse.org/store/catalog Chuck Missler - USA
http://www.efoodsdirect.com/winter/?ait=13&adit=79 Dehydrated Survival Food - Excellent Taste
http://store.khouse.org/store/catalog/help/pacific_rim.html?it=C3sphAod Chuck Missler - New Zealand, Australia, Pacific Rim

Seed long and Prosper with Blessings from our Father. I have prayed to The Father, Bless all that Seed Long. (I have 4 year old active seeds out there, must be working for some folks!)

Ephesians 5:11
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove (expose) them.

:thankyou: :thankyou: Thank You JESUS

[/font]

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.51 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
POtHS - Victory Over Sin and Evil Vol 15 - Army Of the Lord

Screenshots

POtHS - Victory Over Sin and Evil Vol 15 - Army Of the Lord screenshot