POtHS - Victory Over Sin and Evil Vol 18 - Enter His Rest

seeders: 3
leechers: 3
Added on March 10, 2013 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

POtHS - Victory Over Sin and Evil Vol 18 - Enter His Rest (Size: 6.92 GB)
 The Choice.avi149.56 MB
 Ron Boyd-MacMillan - World Watch List 2013.avi79.46 MB
 How to Jam or Kill a Drone or UAV - Blueprints.avi54.34 MB
 Gods Ten Commandments - Philip Klevmoen On NZONE.avi50.88 MB
 Amazing Blind Surfer Credits Ability to God - Inspirational.mp441.53 MB
 Sanctification by faith.flv41.4 MB
 Wretched Joseph Prince Doesnt Get It.flv38.02 MB
 Christians Greatest Lie and Excuses by .Lordson Roch.avi33.32 MB
 Message from God - Warning to America and Church 2013.avi32.37 MB
 Sackcloth Ashes By GRACE MERCY we shall be joined to the CHARIOTS of the ALPHA OMEGA.flv22.8 MB
 6_24_11 Radiation Test - CORN CROPS Ft Calhoun Nuclear Plant - Omaha NE 61.4 CPM.avi790.08 MB
 African Children Paralyzed After Receiving Vaccine.avi269.24 MB
 American prisons exploding with inmates - FEMA Camps next.avi249.68 MB
 2013 IS STRANGE Part 1 JAN FEB.avi158.7 MB
 2_8_13 EQ Update ANOTHER 7.0 Mag - Soloman Islands.avi111.09 MB
 10 Real-Life Animal Superpowers.avi76.12 MB
 Algeria Govt Forces Kill 34 Hostages_ 5 Americans 1_17_13.avi74.32 MB
 2_5_13 Lrg 8.0M EQ Santa Cruz Islands NE of Australia.avi45.13 MB
 ALEX JONES MOCKS JESUS CHRIST WITH FRIENDS.avi44.58 MB
 6.8 EQ Hits Chile Volcano Activity - Mt St Helens Oregon_ Mt Fuji_1_30_13.avi42.8 MB
 American Public is Treated as An Enemy of the State - Daniel Ellsberg on tyranny and the NDAA.avi252.08 MB
 Catholic Hell_ Faith fails as sex abuse in church silenced.avi179.78 MB
 CISPA cyber bill resurrected in Congress.avi136.72 MB
 Anti-drone clothing to hide from Big Brother.avi131.67 MB
 Beware of the Ides Of March_ Its going to be bad_ very bad Govt Automatic Cuts.avi125.91 MB
 BREAKING DISCLOSURE OF GIANT UFO DISCOVERED IN GREENLAND 01_13_13.avi87.67 MB
 Cairo clashes Firebombs teargas as Egypt marks 2 yrs of turmoil.avi86.16 MB
 Ancient Alien 10_000 BC Michigan Copper Mines.avi72.5 MB
 Body Parts Researchers will use to track you.avi66.97 MB
 Bill Hicks_ George Carlin_ The Big Electron - Whom do you serve.avi57.22 MB
 The Secret Drone War.flv129.56 MB
 The Illuminati Is Alot Closer Than You Think.mp4128.62 MB
 THIS IS A CRY FOR HELP FROM ALL OF MANKIND AND FOR HUMANITIES SAKE.mp412.55 MB
 Endtime News Updates 2-8-13.avi116.21 MB
 American Pastor Saeed Imprisoned in Iran.flv12.33 MB
 Sons of God - Defined by EVERY VERSE IN THE BIBLE this phrase appears.avi84.73 MB
 The Religion of Chance - How I Lost My Faith In Atheism.flv72.4 MB
 Christian Values _ Re-Ignite Commitment _ A Pledge for America.avi48.39 MB
 SATANS COUNTERFEIT SUNDAY The Sabbath is on Saturday..avi31.76 MB
 I HAVE DECIDED TO FOLLOW JESUS - Medley.mp429.23 MB
 A Paid Advertisement by Jeri McCarty 2-12-13.avi25.14 MB
 Wretched The ONLY way.flv21.17 MB
 Casting Crowns - Does Anybody Hear Her3.flv19.81 MB
 Casting Crowns And Now My LifeSong Sings3.flv13.77 MB
 Chris Tomlin feat Audrey Assad - Winter Snow.flv11.31 MB
 Enter Into His Rest.avi624.54 MB
 Saturday July 14, 2012 Pinchas Phineas Part 1.avi616.97 MB
 WEAPONS OF OUR WARFARE by Bobby Ware.avi270.92 MB
 Keep It Between the Lines by Matt Weber.avi223.07 MB
 Saturday July 14, 2012 Pinchas Phineas Part 2.avi218.79 MB
 The Most Expensive Treasure by Michael Howard.avi214.98 MB
 Prayer For a Desperate Hour by Carter Conlon.avi189.35 MB
 Build a church.odt24.08 KB
 POtHS - Why We Do What We Do.txt7.89 KB
 info.txt6.79 KB
 Torrent downloaded from conspiracyhub.com.txt47 bytes

Description

PO t HS

Pouring Out the Holy Spirit

POtHS - Victory Over Sin and Evil

Volume 18

Enter His Rest

POtHS Comment:
Description

This download includes a variety of sermons from various preachers to lift your spirits and bring you closer to our Lord and Savior. Such are the pleasures in our Victory over Sin and Evil. Enjoy!

Enter Into His Rest:
This presentation by Paris Reidhead will review the scriptures pertaining to the Sword of the Spirit and the Pharisee. Learn more about using the Sword and Armor of God, entering into His rest, and why some fail to enter and not realize it.

This video includes...
open with explanation of service
and then the service
and then the talk of demonic attack to a gentleman
and then open rebuke from bold girl to the church for disrespecting the House of God.
talk about reality TV
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pinchas Phineas, Part 1:
Saturday July 14, 2012 ; Pastor Mark Biltz Numbers 25:10-30:1 / 1Kings 18:46-19:21 / Rom 11:1-5 Numbers 25:5-9 And Moses said unto the judges of Israel, Slay ye everyone his men that were joined unto Baalpeor. And, behold, one of the children of Israel came and brought unto his brethren a Midianitish woman in the sight of Moses, and in the sight of all the congregation of the children of Israel, who were weeping before the door of the tabernacle of the congregation. And when Phinehas, oxnyp the son of Eleazar, the son of Aaron the priest, saw it, he rose up from among the congregation, and took a javelin in his hand; And he went after the man of Israel into the tent, and thrust both of them through, the man of Israel, and the woman through her belly.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pinchas Phineas, Part 2:
Saturday July 14, 2012 ; Zaken (Elder) Leslie Wint Numbers 25:10-30:1 / 1Kings 18:46-19:21 / Rom 11:1-5 The Haftarah for Pinchas is from 1 Kings. The prophet Elijah's earlier power encounter with the false prophets of Baal was reported to evil Queen Jezebel, who then issued a death warrant for his life. Elijah ran all the way to Beersheba and then went into the desert. Exhausted and forlorn, he asked the LORD to take his life and then went to sleep. But the Angel of the LORD twice came to Elijah's aid and gave him food and drink, and then he rose up and traveled "in the strength of that food" forty days and nights to Mt Sinai, where he sought the LORD. At Sinai, Elijah found a cave and there waited. After a while, there was a g
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep It Between the Lines by Matt Weber:
Thank You for coming to our site. Hello my Name is Matt Weber, My wife Marie & my children are followers of God's son Jesus Christ. We are privileged to have my Children and I sing Godly Christ centered music. I am also a preacher called to preach on 'The Family'. Please call me at 315-796-8669 or email mmweber12@yahoo.com to set up at meeting at your Church or event. Our sending Church is Friendship Baptist Church in Rome NY, Our Pastor Jeff Carpenter. Please enjoy our music and Click Here to hear Matt Preach. http://www.iknowsolutions.com/weber/deploy/

Prayer For a Desperate Hour by Carter Conlon:
September 16, 2012 - It is your life and your prayer that can change the course of the nation! You cannot let the devil silence you. You have been appointed for this time and called at this time. The heart of God has not abandoned people who are seeking Him no matter who they are, no matter where they come from. The King's favor is towards you! You and I have got to believe it!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEAPONS OF OUR WARFARE by Bobby Ware:

http://www.goodpreachin.com/WARE/ware...
(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:thankyou: :thankyou: Thank You JESUS

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.92 GB
seeders:3
leechers:3