Pickles, Pigs & Whiskey = Recipes from My Three Favorite Food Groups and Then Some @ John Currence

seeders: 11
leechers: 11
Added on December 22, 2015 by MoodieMimiin Books
Torrent verified.

Pickles, Pigs & Whiskey = Recipes from My Three Favorite Food Groups and Then Some @ John Currence (Size: 19.82 MB)
 Pickles, Pigs & Whiskey = Recipes from My Three Favorite Food Groups and Then Some @ John...19.82 MB

Description

If you enjoy this book, please take a second to rate/comment, that surely will put a smile on my lips :)
You can also request your desired cookbooks in my REQUEST section, I don't promise to deliver though ^@^.
Many of my uploads have been taken down by copyright owners, to download them, you can check my release thread here:
Thread: Mimi's Cookbook Collection
If you love cookbook and cooking, drop by and tell us all about it:
Thread: Which book are you cooking today?
Last but not least, seeding is sharing and caring. Please don't let this torrent die. THANK YOU!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Retail:
http://www.amazon.com/Pickle...cipes-Favorite/dp/1449428800
Hardcover: 288 pages
Publisher: Andrews McMeel Publishing (October 1, 2013)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1449428800
ISBN-13: 978-1449428808

About:

Not just another successful Southern chef, James Beard Award-winner John Currence is THE ambassador for Oxford, Mississippi. In his first book, he shares his rugged and fancy style of cooking through 130 delicious recipes, colorful personal stories, music pairings, and beautiful photography.

Chef John Currence would rather punch you in the mouth with his fantastic flavors than poke you in the eye with fancy presentation. In his first cookbook, Currence gives you 130 recipes organized by 10 different techniques, such as Boiling/Simmering, Slathering, Pickling/Canning, Roasting/Braising, Muddling/Stirring, Brining/Smoking, and Baking/Spinning, just to name a few. John's fun-loving personality rings true throughout the book with his personal stories and history, and his one-of-a-kind recipes for Pickled Sweet Potatoes, Whole Grain Guinness Mustard, Deep South "Ramen" with a Fried Poached Egg, Rabbit Cacciatore, Smoked Endive, Fire-Roasted Cauliflower, and Kitchen Sink Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches. Each recipe has a song pairing with it and the complete list can be downloaded at spotify.com. Over 100 documentary-style color photographs by photographer Angie Mosier complete this stunning look at the South.

Pickles, Pigs, and Whiskey is at once irreverent, and at the same time a serious look at Southern food today. John's upbringing in New Orleans, time spent in his grandparent's garden, experience living in Western Europe, and schooling along the Eastern Seaboard all inform this volume of recipes that reflects where today's Southern culinary landscape is going. This book illustrates why Southern food is finally recognized as the driving force in the American culinary movement today.

Author:

Recipient of the 2009 James Beard Foundation Award for Best Chef, John Currence was also honored as Restaurateur of the Year and Chef of the Year by the Mississippi Restaurant Association in 1998. In 2006, he received the Southern Foodways Alliance Guardian of Tradition Award, won the 2008 Great American Seafood Cook-off in New Orleans, and the 2009 Charleston Food and Wine Festival’s Iron Chef Challenge. Currence’s humble beginnings began in his home in New Orleans Louisiana where his family loved to cook and spend time in the kitchen. While studying at the University of North Carolina, Currence got his first job working at Crook’s Corner, where he worked his way up from washing dishes to becoming a cook. After three years at Crook’s, Currence returned to New Orleans to open Gautreau’s as sous chef. After several years, he started working for the Brennan family of restaurants to help open Bacco before settling in Oxford, Mississippi, and opening City Grocery in 1992. Since then, the City Grocery Restaurant Group has had a number of openings, including Nacho Mama’s, Kalo’s, Ajax Diner, City Grocery Catering Company, Bouré, Big Bad Breakfast, Snackbar, and Lamar Lounge. In addition to the City Grocery Restaurant Group’s success, he has served as chairman and president of the Mississippi Restaurant Association and president of the Yoknapatawpha Arts Council. He is also a contributing editor for Garden & Gun Magazine and is an active volunteer with St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital. Other projects include the Adventures of The Big Bad Chef video series. He was also a contestant on the second season of Top Chef Masters. He is an avid hunter and fisherman and lives in Oxford, Mississippi, with his wife and daugher.

More Awesome Cookbooks:

Torrent: The Professional Chef [865MB...ulinary Institute of America
Torrent: The Professional Chef [300MB...Culinary Institue of America
Torrent: Coast: Recipes from Ireland'...Atlantic Way by Rachel Allen
Torrent: Gordon's Great Escape Southeast Asia by Gordon Ramsay
Torrent: Anthony Bourdain's Les Halle... Cooking by Anthony Bourdain
Torrent: The Complete Nose to Tail: A... Cooking by Fergus Henderson
Torrent: Preserving the Japanese Way:...n by Nancy Singleton Hachisu
Torrent: NOPI: The Cookbook by Yotam Ottolenghi
Torrent: The Hell's Kitchen Cookbook:...en [Gordon Ramsay's TV Show]
Torrent: Taste Buds and Molecules: Th... Flavor by Francois Chartier
Torrent: A Girl and Her Pig: Recipes and Stories by April Bloomfield
Torrent: A Girl and Her Greens: Heart...e Garden by April Bloomfield
Torrent: I Love New York: Ingredients and Recipes by Daniel Humm
Torrent: School of Fish by Ben Pollinger
Torrent: The New Sugar and Spice: A R...king by Samantha Seneviratne
Torrent: The Gramercy Tavern Cookbook by Michael Anthony
Torrent: The Meat Hook Meat Book: Buy... to Better Meat by Tom Mylan
Torrent: Odd Bits: How to Cook the Re...e Animal by Jennifer McLagan
Torrent: Bones: Recipes, History, and Lore by Jennifer McLagan
Torrent: America's Test Kitchen (Cook...Country) Cookbook Collection
Torrent: Le Bernardin Cookbook Four-Star Simplicity by Éric Ripert
Torrent: Tacos: Recipes and Provocations by Alex Stupak
Torrent: Laura in the Kitchen: Favori...es Made Easy by Laura Vitale
Torrent: Asian-American: Proudly Inau...es to Brooklyn by Dale Talde
Torrent: Thug Kitchen Party Grub: For...otherf*ckers by Thug Kitchen
Torrent: Indian Harvest: Classic and ...arian Dishes by Vikas Khanna
Torrent: Nigel Slater Cookbook Collection
Torrent: Big Gay Ice Cream: Saucy Sto... Petroff ft Anthony Bourdain
Torrent: Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Crea...n Leeuwen, Peter Van Leeuwen
Torrent: The Frankies Spuntino Kitche...lcinelli & Peter Meehan.epub
Torrent: Sea & Smoke: Flavors from th...c Northwest by Blaine Wetzel
Torrent: Near & Far: Recipes Inspired... and Travel by Heidi Swanson
Torrent: Persiana: Recipes from the M... & Beyond by Sabrina Ghayour
Torrent: Heritage by Sean Brock
Torrent: Lidia's Mastering the Art of...and Tanya Bastianich Manuali
Torrent: The Complete Asian Cookbook by Charmaine Solomon
Torrent: Fifty Shades Of Chicken: A P... In A Cookbook by F L Fowler
Torrent: Morocco: A Culinary Journey ...is of Zagora by Jeff Koehler
Torrent: Kitchen Hacks: How Clever Co...rated/America's Test Kitchen
Torrent: Manresa: An Edible Reflection by David Kinch
Torrent: The NoMad Cookbook by Daniel Humm
Torrent: Huckleberry: Stories, Secret...om Our Kitchen by Zoe Nathan
Torrent: The Cuban Table: A Celebrati...a Pelaez and Ellen Silverman
Torrent: Prune by Gabrielle Hamilton
Torrent: Pintxos: Small Plates in the...ald Hirigoyen and Lisa Weiss
Torrent: The Kimchi Cookbook: 60 Trad...nd Eat Kimchi by Lauryn Chun
Torrent: Recipes And Dreams From An Italian Life by Tessa Kiros
Torrent: My Kitchen Year: 136 Recipes...Saved My Life by Ruth Reichl
Torrent:

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
19.82 MB
seeders:11
leechers:11
Pickles, Pigs & Whiskey = Recipes from My Three Favorite Food Groups and Then Some @ John Currence