My Dirty Little Secret (2015) Season 3

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on June 9, 2015 by Anthony50in TV
Torrent verified.

My Dirty Little Secret (2015) Season 3 (Size: 3.14 GB)
 My.Dirty.Little.Secret.S03E01.Dressed to Kill.mp4249.8 MB
 My.Dirty.Little.Secret.S03E02.Thou Shalt Not Kill.mp4212.85 MB
 My.Dirty.Little.Secret.S03E03.Just Between the Three of Us.mp4229.87 MB
 My.Dirty.Little.Secret.S03E04.The.Ben.Novack.Story.mp4230.7 MB
 My.Dirty.Little.Secret.S03E05.Gambling With Fate.mp4209.61 MB
 My.Dirty.Little.Secret.S03E06.Dear Diary.mp4217.16 MB
 My.Dirty.Little.Secret.S03E07.Whos Been Sleeping in Your Bed.mp4214.85 MB
 My.Dirty.Little.Secret.S03E08.The Price of Murder.mp4341.98 MB
 My.Dirty.Little.Secret.S03E09.The Lovesick Doctors.mp4341.91 MB
 My.Dirty.Little.Secret.S03E10.Naughty Neighbors.mp4331.3 MB
 My.Dirty.Little.Secret.S03E11.Who Wants to Murder a Millionaire.mp4211.62 MB
 My.Dirty.Little.Secret.S03E12.Depraved.mp4216.27 MB
 My.Dirty.Little.Secret.S03E13.I Died...or Did I-.mp4206.02 MB

Description

My Dirty Little Secret (2015) Season 3 - Investigation Discovery

Using first-person interviews, archival photos and video, and re-enactments, MY DIRTY LITTLE SECRET tells tales of people who killed to protect their secrets. From the perfect housewife next door to the beloved community pastor, everyone has a few skeletons rattling around in their closet. But what if someone uncovered those skeletons or simply knew too much? Each 60-minute episode features a different deadly deed.

On Wednesday, April 15, 2015 at 9pm ET/PT, Investigation Discovery premiered the Season 3 finale of MY DIRTY LITTLE SECRET. In the season ender, "Don't Mess with Mommy," when Marie Singleton-Jackson -- a newlywed with young children and a seemingly routine life as a wife and mother -- goes missing, the detectives' mission, should they choose to accept it, is to take on the CIA, and delve into a world of cloak and dagger and murder.

Ratings: 7.6/10 from 45 users

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2721686/

Average Video Stats:

Format: MPEG-4
Codec ID: mp42
File size: 250 MB
Duration: 43mn 31s
Nominal bit rate: 900 Kbps
Width: 720 pixels
Height: 480 pixels
Display aspect ratio: 3:2
Frame rate: 29.970 fps

1. Dressed to Kill

Fireman Bill Delaney and his beautiful wife Deborah are the pride of their quiet Arizona community. Deborah's strange and sudden disappearance sparks a desperate
search, and their suburban fairy tale goes up in flames.

January 14, 2015

2. Thou Shalt Not Kill

Pastor Michael Tabb and his young wife, Marla are pillars of their religious community. But a shocking turn of events shatters their small town dreams, as one unholy act soon reveals
another, and threatens to tear a community apart.

January 21, 2015

3. Just Between the Three of Us

When Renee and Brent Poole enjoy an anniversary tryst on a moonlit vacation beach, a masked gunman ends their lovemaking and Brent's life in a hail of bullets. Investigators must
dredge a murky sea of amoral secrets behind this cold-blooded murder.

January 28, 2015

4. Gambling with Fate

Bob and Polly Devor are the envy of Siloam Springs, Arkansas. But when Bob returns from a trip to find their home ransacked, and his wife Polly missing, the secrets that emerge from
under the Devor family's roof will shake their community.

February 4, 2015

5. Dear Diary

Jessica Killian returns to her hometown determined to reunite with the daughter. When Jessica and $11,000 both vanish, and a woman's body is found littered with cash, police lift a veil of deception hiding a savage pan-sexual lust.

February 11, 2015

6. Who's Been Sleeping in Your Bed?

Lisa Underwood is living the life she always wanted as the co-owner of a restaurant in Fort Worth, Texas. But when this pregnant young mother fails to show up for her baby shower, a frantic search uncovers a bizarre web of deceit.

February 18, 2015

7. The Price of Murder

Joe and Tina Caronna are a financial power couple living the good live in the suburbs of Memphis, TN. But when Tina fails to show up for a party, local investigators discover that bad
blood has long plagued this seemingly perfect southern family.

February 25, 2015

8. The Lovesick Doctors

Attractive, successful and beloved in their community, Orange County, CA married MD's Carolyn and Ken Stahl's bullet-riddled bodies beg the question - who kills a couple with no
enemies - and why?

March 4, 2015

9. Naughty Neighbors

Kay and Nick Parsons are happily married high school sweethearts. They have just settled down and started a family, looking forward to establishing their roots.But when their home
becomes a crime scene, the tale of these two sweethearts begins to unravel.

March 11, 2015

10. Who Wants to Murder a Millionaire?

Franklin Bradshaw is a proud man who never misses a day of work. But this husband and father isn't what he seems. A surprise revelation about the Bradshaw patriarch gives everyone
in the family a potential motive for murder.

March 18, 2015

11. Depraved

Marlene and Bill Major are young lovers who appear to be living in bliss.But behind closed doors, this wholesome family is anything but.When a house built on lies starts to crumble, the consequences are horrifying, dark secrets start to unearth.

April 1, 2015

12. I Died...Or Did I?

When the Wickses first moved to town, everyone thought they were a normal family. Who knew they had so much to hide? A couple tries to outrun their secrets, and ultimately lead detectives to a decapitated body and a deadly doppelganger.

April 8, 2015

13. Don't Mess With Mommy

When Marie Singleton-Jackson-a newlywed with young children and a seemingly routine life as a wife and mother-goes missing, detectives' mission, should they choose to accept it, is to take on the CIA, and delve into a world of cloak-and-dagger and murder.

April 15, 2015

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.14 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
My Dirty Little Secret (2015) Season 3

Screenshots

My Dirty Little Secret (2015) Season 3 screenshot