My Dirty Little Secret (2014) Season 2

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 21, 2015 by Anthony50in TV
Torrent verified.

My Dirty Little Secret (2014) Season 2 (Size: 4.22 GB)
 My Dirty Little Secret - S02E10 - Death By Cheerleader.mp4333.17 MB
 My Dirty Little Secret - S02E09 - Scandal Down South.mp4331.59 MB
 My Dirty Little Secret - S02E11 - Killer Next Door.mp4335.26 MB
 My Dirty Little Secret - S02E12 - Dirty Secrets In Alaska.mp4330.1 MB
 My Dirty Little Secret - S02E13 - Who Killed The Wealthy Widow.mp4333.05 MB
 My Dirty Little Secret - S02E08 - Devil's Advocate.mp4330.29 MB
 My Dirty Little Secret - S02E07 - Murder In Mormom County.mp4326.86 MB
 My Dirty Little Secret - S02E03 - Lies My Pastor Told Me.mp4333.89 MB
 My Dirty Little Secret - S02E02 - The Stripper's Secrets.mp4334.54 MB
 My Dirty Little Secret - S02E04 - Soccer Mom's Secrets.mp4331.03 MB
 My Dirty Little Secret - S02E05 - Diary Of An Affair.mp4333.58 MB
 My Dirty Little Secret - S02E06 - Fall From Grace.mp4330.77 MB
 My Dirty Little Secret - S02E01 - Secrets In A Small Town.mp4338.05 MB

Description

My Dirty Little Secret (2014) Investigation Discovery - Season 2

Deep down, everybody's got something to hide. From the perfect housewife next door to the beloved community pastor, everyone has a few skeletons rattling around in their closet. But what if someone uncovered those skeletons? How far would you go to keep your secret from being spilled? Would you kill?

IMDB Ratings: 8.1/10 from 31 users

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2721686/

Average File Stats:

Format : MPEG-4
Codec ID : mp42
File size : 331 MB
Duration : 41mn 58s
Bit rate : 971 Kbps
Width : 720 pixels
Height : 404 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9

1. Secrets in a Small Town

Bob and Jill Hand have worked hard their whole lives, and are looking forward to an early retirement. But when a home invasion turns deadly, their dreams will be dashed, and sinister secrets that have been kept hidden for three decades will be revealed.

January 1, 2014

2. The Stripper's Secrets

Ben and Narcy Novack appear to be living a fairytale-a life of luxury complete with anything their hearts desire. But when Ben's body is found bound and brutally beaten, their fairytale warps into a twisted tale of greed and dangerous sexual fetishes.

January 8, 2014

3. Lies My Pastor Told Me

Beloved town pastor Bill Guthrie and his wife Sharon are pillars of their small community. But as they prepare for their daughter's wedding, a mysterious tragedy reveals hidden demons behind their seemingly saintly façade.

January 15, 2014

4. Soccer Mom's Secrets

Mary Louis Thompson is a soccer mom on a mission to expose the dangerous gangs that threaten her town. Skeptical neighbors become terrified believers when her anti-gang protégé is shot dead. Discovering who is responsible will lead to deadly secrets.

January 22, 2014

5. Diary of an Affair

John Racz, a schoolteacher and former police officer, and his wife, Ann seem to be living the American dream. When Ann suddenly goes missing, their dream quickly turns into a nightmare, an no one can believe the dark secrets that the search reveals.

January 29, 2014

6. Fall From Grace

Michael and Jennifer Blagg have the ideal family. But when Michael returns from work to discover Jennifer and their daughter, Abby, missing, secret sexual obsessions will test a father's faith and push a community's trust to the breaking point.

February 5, 2014

7. Murder in Mormon County

Mark and Lori Hacking are a young Mormon couple with a bright future ahead of them. But when Lori disappears during a job, the search for her will reveal a secret double life that will scandalize the community and leave the once happy couple with nothing.

February 12, 2014

8. Devil's Advocate

Janet March storms out of the house following a heated argument with her husband. When Janet never returns, her disappearance turns into a decade-long mystery...one that ignites a vicious war between families, and ends with a shocking revelation.

February 19, 2014

9. Scandal Down South

Fred Tokars is an up and coming lawyer in in the suburbs of Atlanta, Georgia, living an idyllic life of promise with his wife, Janet. But when a gruesome tragedy cuts their dreams short, dark secrets are revealed to be lurking behind their perfect façade.

February 26, 2014

10. Death By Cheerleader

Jimmy and Shelly Michael are an all-star couple whose glory days were spent on the playing field. But this former jock and his cheerleading bride have something to hide. All it takes is one spark for their dream life to go up in flames.

March 5, 2014

11. Killer Next Door

Danyetta Lentz is a hard-working single mom striving to make a better life for her two children. When they fall prey to a vicious attack, it's revealed someone's been hiding a deadly secret right under everyone's noses.

March 12, 2014

12. Dirty Secrets in Alaska

Mike and Angela Dixiano moved to Alaska thinking it would be a great place to make a fresh start. But when Angela disappears without a trace, the details of their dangerous addictions and sexual secrets will shock the last frontier.

March 19, 2014

13. Who Killed the Mormon Millionairess?

When wealthy businesswoman Mina Pajela is found shot to death in Mormon country, a nightmare begins for the residents of Pleasant Grove, Utah. But when detectives follow the money, it leads them to the least likely suspect...and the ultimate betrayal.

March 26, 2014

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.22 GB
seeders:0
leechers:0
My Dirty Little Secret (2014) Season 2

Screenshots

My Dirty Little Secret (2014) Season 2 screenshot