Mortal Kombat X [Update 12] (2015) PC | RePack от R.G. Catalyst

seeders: 104
leechers: 267
Added on July 25, 2015 by The.Bladein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Mortal Kombat X [Update 12] (2015) PC | RePack от R.G. Catalyst (Size: 22.84 GB)
 autorun.inf67 bytes
 Data-1.catalyst24.75 MB
 data-2.catalyst9.24 MB
 Data-3.catalyst1007.75 MB
 Data-4.catalyst656.75 MB
 data-5.catalyst9.92 GB
 Movies.catalyst11.24 GB
 setup.exe1.77 MB
 DSETUP.dll93.34 KB
 dsetup32.dll1.49 MB
 dxdllreg_x86.cab43.58 KB
 DXSETUP.exe505.84 KB
 dxupdate.cab94.88 KB
 Jun2010_D3DCompiler_43_x64.cab922.32 KB
 Jun2010_D3DCompiler_43_x86.cab909.64 KB
 Jun2010_d3dcsx_43_x64.cab735.14 KB
 Jun2010_d3dcsx_43_x86.cab744.32 KB
 Jun2010_d3dx10_43_x64.cab230.42 KB
 vcredist_x64.exe6.85 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe6.25 MB

Description

INFO:
Release date: Apr 13, 2015
Genre: Action, Fighting, 3D
Developer: NetherRealm Studios, High Voltage Software
Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Platform: PC RS
Publication type: RePack
Interface language: Russian, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian)
Voice language: English
Tablet: Enclosing (RELOADED)

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
✔ Operating system: 64-bit: Vista, Win 7, Win 8 Win 10
✔ Processor: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHz | AMD Phenom II X 4 965 3.4 GHz,
✔ Memory: 3 Gb
✔ Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 | AMD Radeon HD 5850 | DirectX: 11
✔ The sound card: sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0 c
✔ Free space on hard drive: 35 Gb

DESCRIPTION:
Mortal Kombat X-next-generation fighting game and the next chapter of the legendary series from the famous NetherRealm Studios. Developers were able to create the most entertaining and deep fighting game in the history of the Mortal Kombat, in which brutal fights cinematic teamed up with new gameplay elements. All Mortal Kombat characters X speak several styles of combat, in which use a completely different special moves and combos. Through deep integration of networking functions, each player will participate in a global battle for the Championship, in which any match can tip the scales in one direction or another. Exciting story campaign will acquaint you with the confusing history of many characters, among them as legendary veterans, known to every fan of fighting games, and newcomers, for the first time facing a deadly battle.

Game features:
-The famous Scorpion, sub-zero, Kano and Rejdenu were joined by new characters: Cassie Cage, Kotal′ Kang, Di'Vora, as well as Ferrat and Torr.
-Each character Mortal Kombat X before the battle chooses fighting style that defines the strategy for the fight, a set of twelve Lords became and abilities.
-Fascinating story Events occur during the 25 years after the end of the previous games in the series. The new a bleak history of notable role is a new generation of fighters, including Cassandra Cage (daughter of Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade), Jacqueline Briggs (daughter of Jackson "Jax" Briggs), Takahashi Takeda (son of swordsman Kenši) and Kun Jin that is in direct relationship with Kung Lao.
-Mortal Kombat X there was a place like the famous x-ray techniques, and legendary dobivaniâm Fatality and Brutality. With improved animations and graphics a new generation of exciting fights look particularly impressive!

Special features of repack:
” Nothing is recoded/nothing cut

” The version of the game: Updated at 23.07.2015 (it on the version of RELOADED - 20150722)

” Release includes the additional content:

- "Kombat Pack"

- "Unlock all Krypt Items" (выбирается при установке)

- "Blue Steel Sub-Zero"

- "Coarse (Gold) Scorpion"

- "Character - Goro"

- "Character - Jason Voorhees"

- "Character - Tanya"

- "Character - Predator"

- "Character - Tremor"

- "Kombat Pack"

- "Brazil Pack"

- "Skin Pack - Samurai"

- "Skin Pack - Horror Skins"

- "Skin Pack - Klassic Pack 1"

- "Skin Pack - Klassic Pack 2"

- "Skin Pack - Kold War"

- "Skin Pack - Prey Skins"

- Are unblocked entire preorder/mobile/internet skins (Klassic Mileena, Revenant Kitana, Dark Empress Kitana, Ninja Mime Johnny Cage, Farmer Jax, Injustice Scorpion)

” The opportunity not to draw off videotapes (file movies.catalyst)

” The time of the installation of ~40 min. (with the videotapes)

” RePack from R.G. Catalyst

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
22.84 GB
seeders:104
leechers:267
Mortal Kombat X [Update 12] (2015) PC | RePack от R.G. Catalyst

Trailer

All Comments

Greetings, The.Blade! It surely is no surprise that I find myself in here again complimenting and thanking you for another beautiful upload. I was very eager to see who would upload the MKX Tremor DLC first and of course it was you. It really makes me smile when I see your name, thinking of the respect it commands. I could thank you enough until my throat caved in, and it still wouldn't be enough. Thank you! THANK you! THANK YOU!
i have instaled previously mk x on my pc? so this is just update, or complete game with updated new characters? if it's just update, how to do it? thank you
Torrent hash: 6DEF25A339BE0C3363CC722250648F5CC9AD257E
Thanks so much for this, i hope no one is going to take it down.
it will