Mortal Kombat X [Update 12] (2015) PC | RePack от xatab

seeders: 353
leechers: 891
Added on July 22, 2015 by The.Bladein Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Mortal Kombat X [Update 12] (2015) PC | RePack от xatab (Size: 23.45 GB)
 Data4.bin4.25 GB
 Data1.bin4.21 GB
 data3.bin4.19 GB
 DATA.bin4.17 GB
 data2.bin3.6 GB
 Data6.bin1.64 GB
 Data5.bin1.31 GB
 Data7.bin74.99 MB
 setup.exe2.66 MB
 autorun.inf43 bytes
 DirectX Web Setup.exe292.84 KB
 vcredist_x64.exe6.85 MB
 vcredist_x86.exe6.25 MB

Description

INFO:
Release date: Apr 13, 2015
Genre: Action, Fighting, 3D
Developer: NetherRealm Studios, High Voltage Software
Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Platform: PC RS
Publication type: RePack
Language: RUS | ENG
Voice language: ENG
Tablet: Enclosing (3 DM)

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
✔ Operating system: 64-bit: Vista, Win 7, Win 8 Win 10
✔ Processor: Intel Core i5-750, 2.67 GHz | AMD Phenom II X 4 965 3.4 GHz,
✔ Memory: 3 Gb
✔ Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 | AMD Radeon HD 5850 | DirectX: 11
✔ The sound card: sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0 c
✔ Free space on hard drive: 35 Gb

DESCRIPTION:
Mortal Kombat X-next-generation fighting game and the next chapter of the legendary series from the famous NetherRealm Studios. Developers were able to create the most entertaining and deep fighting game in the history of the Mortal Kombat, in which brutal fights cinematic teamed up with new gameplay elements. All Mortal Kombat characters X speak several styles of combat, in which use a completely different special moves and combos. Through deep integration of networking functions, each player will participate in a global battle for the Championship, in which any match can tip the scales in one direction or another. Exciting story campaign will acquaint you with the confusing history of many characters, among them as legendary veterans, known to every fan of fighting games, and newcomers, for the first time facing a deadly battle.

Game features:
-The famous Scorpion, sub-zero, Kano and Rejdenu were joined by new characters: Cassie Cage, Kotal′ Kang, Di'Vora, as well as Ferrat and Torr.
-Each character Mortal Kombat X before the battle chooses fighting style that defines the strategy for the fight, a set of twelve Lords became and abilities.
-Fascinating story Events occur during the 25 years after the end of the previous games in the series. The new a bleak history of notable role is a new generation of fighters, including Cassandra Cage (daughter of Johnny Cage and Sonya Blade), Jacqueline Briggs (daughter of Jackson "Jax" Briggs), Takahashi Takeda (son of swordsman Kenši) and Kun Jin that is in direct relationship with Kung Lao.
-Mortal Kombat X there was a place like the famous x-ray techniques, and legendary dobivaniâm Fatality and Brutality. With improved animations and graphics a new generation of exciting fights look particularly impressive!

Features repack:
» Partially carved all localization in addition to Russian and English | Not recoded

» Installed Update 11 - Update 12

» Version of the game: 1.0 (0.209-06.175873.96796.1)(Update 12)

» Installed and activated all DLC:

- Mortal Kombat X - DLC Kollective Kold War Scorpion

- Mortal Kombat X - DLC Coarse (Gold) Scorpion

- Mortal Kombat X - DLC Character - Goro

- Mortal Kombat X - DLC Character - Jason Voorhees

- Mortal Kombat X - DLC Character - Tanya

- Mortal Kombat X - DLC Character - Tremor (Tremor)

- Mortal Kombat X - DLC Character - Predator

- Mortal Kombat X - DLC Klassic Fatalities

- Mortal Kombat X - DLC Kombat Pack

- Mortal Kombat X - DLC Brazil Pack

- Mortal Kombat X - DLC Blue Steel Sub-Zero

- Mortal Kombat X - DLC Unlock All Krypt Content

- Mortal Kombat X - DLC Skin Pack - Horror Skins

- Mortal Kombat X - DLC Skin Pack - Samurai

- Mortal Kombat X - DLC Skin Pack - Klassic

- Mortal Kombat X - DLC Skin Pack - Kold War

- Mortal Kombat X - DLC Skin Pack - Prey Skins

- Mortal Kombat X - DLC Klassic Skins pack 2

» Installation Time: 35min

» Repack от xatab

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
23.45 GB
seeders:353
leechers:891
Mortal Kombat X [Update 12] (2015) PC | RePack от xatab

Trailer

All Comments

No Klassic Fatalities 2 Pack.
?can i use a controller on ds?
I'am 99% positive it is compatible with a controller. Fighting games without a controller would be rather difficult.
thanks
So I have never DL'ed a game before via torrent. I see that MKX is a steam game and my concern is what if steam finds out that it is a bootleg copy of the game? Will I lose my entire steam account and no longer be able to access any other games? The.Blade, what is a "torrent hash in case of DMCA takedown" and what does that mean? I will seed the hell outta this if my questions can be answered sufficiently enough. Thanks mucho in advance.
This is definitely the best copy it has all the skins unlocked has all the characters filled, and it even filled up the same folder as the last xtab release and saved all my match info and playthrough time it just updated it. I had to go into bin retail and the 2nd 3dm file scroll down and change language=Russian into English and save and it was all done and good to go.... GREAT DOWNLOAD.