Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2013 with Update 4 ISO-TBE

seeders: 181
leechers: 261
Added on November 14, 2014 by in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2013 with Update 4 ISO-TBE (Size: 6.94 GB)
 en_visual_studio_ultimate_2013_with_update_4_x86_dvd_5935075.iso6.94 GB
 tbe.nfo10.31 KB

Description

Microsoft.Visual.Studio.Ultimate.2013.with.Update.4.ISO-TBE

Visual Studio Ultimate 2013 is the state-of-the-art development solution that empowers teams of all sizes to design, create, and modernize scalable applications that span devices and services. A simplified development solution enables all roles involved in a software project to create the high-quality, mission-critical software your company depends on. Empower the team including operations and trusted stakeholders continuously adapt to changes in shorter development cycles so that you can deliver consumer and business applications that exceed customers expectations.

Supported operating systems:
Windows 7 SP1 (x86 and x64)
Windows 8 (x86 and x64)
Windows 8.1 (x86 and x64)
Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (x64)
Windows Server 2012 (x64)
Windows Server 2012 R2 (x64)

Hardware requirements:
1.6 GHz or faster processor
1 GB of RAM (1.5 GB if running on a virtual machine)
10 GB of available hard disk space
5400 RPM hard disk drive
DirectX 9-capable video card that runs at 1024 x 768 or higher display resolution

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.94 GB
seeders:181
leechers:261
Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2013 with Update 4 ISO-TBE

All Comments

Works fine...
Thanks for the share, but I recommend that people stick with the 2010 version, as this one installs stuff you don't need, and it refuses to uninstall.
true
agree with you
Just a thought along those lines:

I prefer to have multiple VS builds around here. Yes, I do use virtual machines. A lot! But that's true of all my machines now. If somethings gets fragged up by me (or Bastet forgive, externally!) it's a simple switch it off without a save to undo the "mistake." And by now, it should be in every developers toolkit, especially if they have to manage the machines as well. (DevOps, been doing that since the 70's, a name change don't mean a thing.)
thanks
does it work ?
Yes it works without any limitation.