Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2010 ENG-UPDATED-Team MYZ.iso

seeders: 38
leechers: 8
Added on December 1, 2012 by frenzy5158in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2010 ENG-UPDATED-Team MYZ.iso (Size: 2.28 GB)
 Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 ENG-UPDATED-Team MYZ.iso2.28 GB

Description

Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate Full Version x86,x64-UPDATED
***********Team-MYZ ***********

image image

******Team-MaLaYsIaN ZoRrOr******

Visual Studio. NET is an integrated development environment (integrated development environment or IDE) developed by Microsoft, which currently supports different
types of language such as C, C + +, C #, Visual Basic. Net and ASP. Net, which allows the deployment of applications, websites, web applications and web services.
It is also a RAD (Rapid Application Development), an application that is likely to increase productivity by helping the programmer with means such as Intelli-Sense
or a designer of visual forms.
Visual Studio. NET also cross-platform: with it you can create programs for servers, workstations, pocket PCs, smart phones and, of course, for the browser.
Unlike traditional compilers, with one available. NET Framework converts the source code (Visual Basic. NET, C #, etc..) In the IL code (Intermediate Language).
IL is a new language designed to be efficiently converted to native machine code on different types of devices. Intermediate language is a language of lower level
compared to Visual Basic or C #, but is at a higher level of abstraction than assembly language or machine language.

Minimum Requirements
CPU at 2 GHz
512 MB of RAM
8 GB of disk space

Recommended Requirements
CPU to 2.6 GHz
1 GB of RAM
20 GB of disk space

Installation Guide:
1. Burn an image to disc because it needs to be restart during installation and write that image to disc at 4x speed. (If you have NEW COMPUTER)
2. Start installation from the setup folder inside the "Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 ENG-UPDATED-Team MYZ"
3. Follow the instruction. No Internet & Activation is Required!!!!
4. Enjoy Your Full Software....

Frequent Asked Question.

1-Is it working well in both Windows 7 32 bit and 64 bit?
This Version work both in 32 bit and 64 bit

2-Is it work with WINDOWS 8?
Some of you experience of "file failed verification". This is NOT COMPATIBLE with Windows 8.

3-Do I need to burn this to a blank cd then install? How to install it?
You must use ISO apps like Daemon Tools or PowerISO to extract the file and install it right away.And follow the instruction.

4- Is this English version @ Italian version?
Hell no we uploaded Italian version. This is English Version.

5-Is it included SP1?
SP1 is not included in this one.. You must download the SP1 update around 500mb+ manually using windows update..... Or download it at:
Official Website:
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=23691#additional-information

Direct Download From Microsoft(Complete-1.48 GB):
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=210710

IF YOU LIKE THIS PROGRAM, SUPPORT DEVELOPERS, BUY IT!
Uploader Is Only Responsible If Any Problem In Torrent, Never Responsible For Software Functionality Problems.
Please Redownload this NEW TRACKER to start seeding again.
Please comment if there no active seeder and seed this torrent AS LONG AS YOU CAN to make this torrent stay active. Thank You.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.28 GB
seeders:38
leechers:8
Microsoft Visual Studio Ultimate 2010 ENG-UPDATED-Team MYZ.iso

All Comments

lol thanks man
Thanks Dude, Owsummmm It Works...
well downloading hope it works will reply, most of ya said it works good enough for me
Thank you, uploader! Your hard work is gratefully appreciated!

--------

It amazes me that people come here and just snatch torrent files and then later on they'll ask all the stupid questions...
That is because them folks NEVER READ the torrent description!
If people would READ THE TORRENT DESCRIPTION AND THE INSTRUCTIONS they would see all the answers to their questions right there Before asking!

I don't mean to be an asshole. But I see that foolishness all the time here at KAT and at every other torrent site I visit!
And those same people have the Nerve to blame the uploaders whenever something goes wrong with the downloaded files!
You obviously didn't read the torrent description thoroughly, so here is the FAQ section that answers your question. READ...

Frequent Asked Question:
1-Is it working well in both Windows 7 32 bit and 64 bit?

ANSWER:
Thanks for replying my answer to them.. Really appreciate
hope it works for me! if somebody know how to install it pls make a video on youtube and post the link..!
Thx
Downloading now, I hope it works..