Metallica W Ozzy-Iron Man and Paranoid-Live 2009-720p{DPLII384kbs}

seeders: 11
leechers: 2
Added on May 20, 2016 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Metallica W Ozzy-Iron Man and Paranoid-Live 2009-720p{DPLII384kbs} (Size: 191.57 MB)
 Metallica W Ozzy-Iron Man and Paranoid-Live 2009 720p{DPLII384kbs}.mp4170.79 MB
 Metallica W Ozzy-Iron Man and Paranoid-Live 2009 320kbs{DPLII384kbs}.mp317.5 MB
 Metallica W Ozzy-Iron Man and Paranoid-Live 2009-6.png783.23 KB
 Metallica W Ozzy-Iron Man and Paranoid-Live 2009-4.png637.07 KB
 Metallica W Ozzy-Iron Man and Paranoid-Live 2009-5.png534.17 KB
 Metallica W Ozzy-Iron Man and Paranoid-Live 2009-2.png478.4 KB
 Metallica W Ozzy-Iron Man and Paranoid-Live 2009-3.png438.57 KB
 Metallica W Ozzy-Iron Man and Paranoid-Live 2009-1.png422.82 KB
 Black_Sabbath-Paranoid.jpg28.82 KB
 ozzy-saying.jpg12.51 KB
 Metallica.jpg7.89 KB
 Metallica W Ozzy-Iron Man and Paranoid-Live 2009 720p{DPLII384kbs}.txt9.44 KB
 Metallica W Ozzy-Iron Man and Paranoid-Live 2009 720p{DPLII384kbs}.nfo432 bytes
 {DPLII384kbs} torrents.txt130 bytes
 BTscene.txt127 bytes
 Kickass Torrents.txt84 bytes

Description

imageimageimageimageimageimage

Metallica W Ozzy-Iron Man and Paranoid-Live 2009 720p{DPLII384kbs}

Audio Encoded at 384kbs
Live 320kbs MP3 included

Thank You! Be sure to use a good VPN, Protect yourself and PLEASE seed back.
Mi Casa Su Casa
{DPLII384kbs}:
{dd53787} {DK53787} {RT53787}
/;=]

Ozzy Osbourne Web Site:
http://www.ozzy.com/us/home

Metallica Web Site:
https://metallica.com/

Metallica

is an American heavy metal band formed in Los Angeles, California. Metallica was formed in 1981 when vocalist/guitarist James Hetfield responded to an advertisement posted by drummer Lars Ulrich in a local newspaper. The band's current line-up comprises founding members Hetfield and Ulrich, longtime lead guitarist Kirk Hammett and bassist Robert Trujillo. Metallica has released nine studio albums, our live albums, five extended plays, 26 music videos, and 37 singles. The band has won eight Grammy Awards and five of its albums have consecutively debuted at number one on the Billboard 200. The band's eponymous 1991 album has sold over 16 million copies in the United States, making it the best-selling album of the SoundScan era. Metallica ranks as one of the most commercially successful bands of all time, having sold over 110 million records worldwide. Metallica has been listed as one of the greatest artists of all time by many magazines, including Rolling Stone, which ranked them 61st on its list of The 100 Greatest Artists of All Time. Metallica were easily the best, most influential heavy metal band of the '80s and '90s. Responsible for bringing the genre back to earth, the bandmates looked and talked like they were from the street, shunning the usual rock star games of metal musicians during the mid-'80s pop-metal renaissance. Metallica also expanded the limits of thrash, using speed and volume not for their own sake, but to enhance their intricately structured compositions. The release of 1983's Kill 'Em All marked the beginning of the legitimization of heavy metal's underground, bringing new complexity and depth to thrash metal. With each album, the band's playing and writing improved; James Hetfield developed a signature rhythm playing that matched his growl, while lead guitarist Kirk Hammett became one of the most copied guitarists in metal. To complete the package, Lars Ulrich's thunderous (yet complex) drumming clicked in perfectly with Cliff Burton's innovative bass playing. Master of Puppets After releasing their masterpiece Master of Puppets in 1986, tragedy struck the band when their tour bus crashed while traveling in Sweden. Burton died in the accident. When the band decided to continue, Jason Newsted was chosen to replace Burton; two years later, the band released the conceptually ambitious ...And Justice for All, which hit the Top Ten without any radio play and very little support from MTV. But Metallica completely crossed over into the mainstream with 1991's Metallica, a self-titled effort that found the band trading in its long compositions for more concise song structures. Peppered with hits like "Wherever I May Roam" and "Enter Sandman," it resulted in a number one album that sold over seven million copies in the U.S. alone. To support the record, Metallica launched a long tour that kept the musicians on the road for nearly two years. The recording of St. Anger IN 2003 was capped with the search for a permanent replacement for Newsted. After a long audition process, former Ozzy Osbourne/Suicidal Tendencies bass player Robert Trujillo was selected and joined Metallica for their 2003-2004 world tour. The growing pains that the band experienced during the recording of St. Anger were captured in the celebrated documentary Some Kind of Monster, which saw theatrical release in 2004. Metallica was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on April 4, 2009.

John Michael "Ozzy" Osbourne (born 3 December 1948) Aston, Birmingham, England

is an English singer, songwriter, and television personality. He rose to prominence in the early 1970s as the lead vocalist of the band Black Sabbath, whom he joined after posting an advertisement "Ozzy Ziggy needs gig has own amplifier". Widely considered to be the first heavy metal band. Osbourne was fired from Black Sabbath in 1979 and has since had a successful solo career, releasing 11 studio albums, the first seven of which were all awarded multi-platinum certifications in the US. He has reunited with Black Sabbath on several occasions, recording the album 13 in 2013. Osbourne's longevity and success have earned him the informal title of "Godfather of Heavy Metal". Osbourne's total album sales from his years in Black Sabbath, combined with his solo work, is over 100 million. As a member of Black Sabbath, he was inducted into the US Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and he was inducted into the UK Music Hall of Fame as a solo artist and as a member of the band. Osbourne has a star on the Birmingham Walk of Stars in his hometown as well as the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
"Iron Man"

"Ozzy came up with the title 'Iron Man' and I wrote it about this guy who's blasted off into space and he sees the future of the world, which isn't very good. Then he goes through a magnetic storm on the way back and is turned to iron. He's trying to warn everyone about the future of the world, but he can't speak, so everyone is taking the mickey out of him all the time, and he just doesn't care in the end." - Geezer Butler. Sabbath bassist and lyricist Geezer Butler explained in NME that after Ozzy Osbourne put the idea in his head: "I was walking down the street one day and thought... 'what if there were a bloody great bloke made out of metal walking about?"' The Iron Man's destruction of the people who ignore and mock him unwittingly fulfills his own vision. In the film School of Rock, this is the first riff that Jack Black teaches the guitarist in the band. How the distorted vocals at the beginning that say "I am Iron Man" were created has been a topic of debate. It has been rumored that Osbourne sang through an oscillating metal fan to get the sound, but it's more likely that his voice was run through a processor called a ring modulator, which creates a wobbly electronic effect by mixing the input signal with an oscillator. This is the device used to create the voices of the Daleks on Doctor Who, and it's something Toni Iommi has used - you can hear it on his guitar solo in...
"Paranoid"

Black Sabbath bassist Geezer Butler (from Guitar World magazine, March 2004): "A lot of the Paranoid album was written around the time of "Paranoid" Our first album, Black Sabbath. We recorded the whole thing in about two or three days, live in the studio. The Song 'Paranoid' was written as an afterthought. We basically needed a 3-minute filler for the album, and Tony came up with the riff. I quickly did the lyrics, and Ozzy was reading them as he was singing." Tony Iommi recorded Paranoid with a black eye after the band had gotten involved in a brawl with some punks. This incident is also referred to in "Fairies Wear Boots." As the title suggests, this song is about a man who is paranoid. The driving guitar and bass create a nervous energy to go along with Ozzy's lyrics. Geezer Butler explained the song's meaning to Mojo magazine June 2013: "Basically, it's just about depression, because I didn't really know the difference between depression and paranoia. It's a drug thing; when you're smoking a joint you get totally paranoid about people, you can't relate to people. There's that crossover between the paranoia you get when you're smoking dope and the depression afterwards."

Lyrics:

"Iron Man"

Has he lost his mind?
Can he see or is he blind?
Can he walk at all,
Or if he moves will he fall?
Is he alive or dead?
Has he thoughts within his head?
We'll just pass him there
why should we even care?

He was turned to steel
in the great magnetic field