Metallica with Ozzy Osbourne -Paranoid - Live 2009 Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs

seeders: 4
leechers: 1
Added on May 2, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Metallica with Ozzy Osbourne -Paranoid - Live 2009 Dolby Pro LogicII 384kbs (Size: 161.67 MB)
 01-War Pigs-Luke s Wall.mp318.26 MB
 06-Hand of Doom.mp316.39 MB
 08-Jack the Stripper-Fairies Wear Boots.mp314.27 MB
 04-Iron Man.mp313.68 MB
 05-Electric Funeral.mp311.18 MB
 03-Planet Caravan.mp310.49 MB
 02-Paranoid.mp36.6 MB
 07-Rat Salad.mp35.73 MB
 Black_Sabbath_-_ParanoiAlbum Cover.jpg28.82 KB
 Metallica & Ozzy Osbourne - Paranoid - LIVE at Rockn Roll Hall Of Fame 2009 HD Dolby Pro...65.06 MB

Description

imageimageimageimageimage

"Paranoid" HD
Metallica with Ozzy Osbourne LIVE at 2009 H.O.F.
The finished Audio lists at 561kbs.
TURN VLC EQUALIZER OFF!! All my Videos are Audio mixed to Play perfect. Set Video setting at "Fit to Window"
This torrent contains the Black Sabbath "Paranoid" CD with Album Cover
Metallica:
CD courtesy of Ouncelifeian 320kbs
James Hetfield (vocals, guitar; born August 3, 1963), Kirk Hammett (guitar; born November 18, 1962), Jason Newsted (bass; born March 4, 1963), Lars Ulrich (drums; born December 26, 1963), Cliff Burton (bass; born February 10, 1962, died September 27, 1986), Robert Trujillo (bass; born October 23, 1964)

Metallica Hall of Fame induction: https://rockhall.com/inductees/metallica/video/4964/

Black Sabbath invented heavy metal in the Seventies, and Metallica redefined it in the Eighties. Since erupting on the scene with their debut album, Kill ‘Em All, in 1983, Metallica has been a cutting-edge band – the standard by which metal’s vitality and virtuosity are measured. No band has loomed larger, rocked heavier, raged more angrily or pushed the limits further than Metallica.

'I need someone to show me
The things in life that I can't find
I can't see the things that make true
Happiness, I must be blind"

Metallica is an American heavy metal band from Los Angeles, California. The band's fast tempos, instrumentals, and aggressive musicianship placed them as one of the founding "big four" of thrash metal alongside Slayer, Megadeth, and Anthrax. Metallica was formed in 1981 when James Hetfield responded to an advertisement that drummer Lars Ulrich had posted in a local newspaper. The current line-up features founders Hetfield (vocals, rhythm guitar) and Ulrich (drums), longtime lead guitarist Kirk Hammett and bassist Robert Trujillo, who joined the band in 2003. Metallica has won nine Grammy Awards, and has had five consecutive albums debut at number one on the Billboard 200, making Metallica the first band to do so. The band's eponymous 1991 album has sold over 16 million copies in the United States, making it the best-selling album of the SoundScan Era. Metallica ranks as one of the most commercially successful bands of all time, having sold over 110 million records worldwide. Metallica has been listed as one of the greatest artists of all time by many magazines, including Rolling Stone, which ranked them 61st on its list of The 100 Greatest Artists of All Time. As of December 2012, Metallica is the fourth best-selling music artist since Nielsen SoundScan began tracking sales in 1991, selling a total of 53,642,000 albums in the United States alone.

Lyrics

"Paranoid"

Finished with my woman
'cause she couldn't help me with my mind
People think I'm insane
Because I am frowning all the time

All day long I think of things
But nothing seems to satisfy
Think I'll lose my mind
If I don't find something to pacify

Can you help me, occupy my brain?
Oh yeah!