Mad Max Crack V3 + DLC + Update

seeders: 26
leechers: 1
Added on September 14, 2015 by SamClimaxin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Mad Max Crack V3 + DLC + Update (Size: 294.19 MB)
 3DMGAME.ini2.16 KB
 3DMGAME.dll264.5 KB
 madmax.exe81.3 MB
 steam_api64.dll687 KB
 steamclient64.dll92 KB
 COMP.dat8 bytes
 game0.arc1.01 MB
 game0.tab120 bytes
 COMP.dat8 bytes
 game0.arc174.88 MB
 game0.tab1.76 KB
 COMP.dat8 bytes
 game0.arc35.98 MB
 game0.tab144 bytes

Description

- Download
- Copy update to main game dir
- Copy crack to main game dir
- Play

Run game as administrator
Change timezone to GMT+8(Hongkong, Beijing)

v1: Update The Ripper DLC
v2: Updated ThirstCutter DLC
v3: Update Stampeedy Knokshok DLC

Bugs and crashes have been fixed according to player feedback

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
294.19 MB
seeders:26
leechers:1

All Comments

DOES THE MAP CRASH APEAR WITH THIS VERSION
I don't understand exactly how changing the timezone would fix anything, but hey, if it works, I can't complain.
3dm are chinese hackers, they made the crack check the time zone for GMT+8 beijing, hong kong..
same for MGSV Phantom Pain
Do I need to download previous updates or just this one? Please someone tell me
just this one
Dude thanks for the reply
no problem
Not working, put everything on very high (vsync on) and still nothing. Resolution on the lowest and still nothing.
what cpu do you have?
Its not a CPU issue, I have 6 cores and 8 gigs of RAM, its definitely a crack issue as I'm running cracked versions of Witcher 3 and MGS 5 just fine. This was just a piss poor release of a crack.
6 cores.. so i'm guessing amd cpu?
Only two brands do 6 and that's Intel and AMD, and either way, if I can run Autodesk and Maya just fine, it ain't the CPU...its the shitty cracked game.
1. amd cpu s don't support SSE 4.1, whatever be the number of cores.
2. 29 people that upvoted this torrent disagree with you on the shitty crack part(its running fine on my 4790k, gtx 970)
3. don't like the crack? go buy the game
1. Still doesn't have to do with anything that's crashing the game. Learn how SSE's work. Not supporting SSE's has nothing to do with not being able to run a map. In fact if it was an SSE problem I wouldn't be able to run the game or let alone get in the car.

2. Considering there's an entire reddit section about it(Map Crash), both cracked and non cracked, yeah its not the cpu. In fact for some its OS in general. Its a very weird/bad crack.

3. Or people can learn how to crack a game correctly, instead of being thirsty for likes and or thumbs ups. But yes using the "don't like, go buy" tactic is always reassuring instead of you actually looking into it and finding out what the real problem happens to be.
I didn't make the crack, i just simply shared it because it worked for me.. I'm sorry it didn't work for you.. if you have a crack related issue or complaint share it at the 3dm forum..
You can't expect this to work perfectly. I remember how GTA V's crack had to be updated to version five before it worked flawlessly.

Besides, as far as I know, this guy didn't make the crack. He's just a distributor, so don't get mad at him for it.
most probably no
If you *OWN* the game LEGALLY on Steam, DON'T install any crack or illegally obtained files on its folder. Unless you want Valve banning your account and forbidding you from accessing to your games ever again, without any refunds.
it crashes when i start the game even before to see loading screen etc.

i did all of this.

"1.Download the crack in the decription-New! Mad Max 3DM Crack v3
2.Copy the crack to game directory and replace it.
3. In main Game folder find 3DMGAME File open it with notepad, down the bottom of the page find BloggedOn=false change this to BloggedOn=true.
save this new existing folder over the old one.
4.Delete the first installed desktop shortcut.
5.Select the crack icon application from game directer and send to desktop.Then delete the old icon from desktop.
6.Now change timezone to (UTC+08:00) Beijing, Chongqing, Hong kong, Urumpi
7.Start the game from desktop new shortcut as administrator.
Enjoy the game."

edit: after applying cracks from https://kat.cm/mad-max-crack...m-thegamerboy-t11266762.html it worked.
its basically the same crack.. check the file sizes
1.Download the crack in the decription-New! Mad Max 3DM Crack v3
2.Copy the crack to game directory and replace it.
3. In main Game folder find 3DMGAME File open it with notepad, down the bottom of the page find BloggedOn=false change this to BloggedOn=true.
save this new existing folder over the old one.
4.Delete the first installed desktop shortcut.
5.Select the crack icon application from game directer and send to desktop.Then delete the old icon from desktop.
6.Now change timezone to (UTC+08:00) Beijing, Chongqing, Hong kong, Urumpi
7.Start the game from desktop new shortcut as administrator.
Enjoy the game.