Mad Max (2015) Inc. 5 DLC's (Multi9) - RePack by CorePack

seeders: 68
leechers: 21
Added on January 17, 2016 by [ShivShubh]in Games
Torrent verified.

• Game: Mad Max
  • Platform: Not detected
Available in versions:

Mad Max (2015) Inc. 5 DLC's (Multi9) - RePack by CorePack (Size: 3.95 GB)
 Mad Max Inc. 5 DLC's-CorePack.iso3.95 GB
 Mad Max Inc. 5 DLC's-CorePack.nfo10.5 KB

Description

Release Title: Mad Max Inc. 5 DLC's-CorePack
Release Date: 10 January 2016
Publisher: Warner Bros Interactive
Developer: Avalanche Studios
Crack: 3DM (Crack V3)
Official Site: http://corepacks.com

Mad Max is a third-person action game set in an open, post-apocalyptic world, reminiscent of the cult series of films by George Miller, whose debut took place in 1979, and Mel Gibson a world movie star. The Swedish Avalanche Studios, the creators of Just Cause cycle, is responsible for the interactive version of the crazy adventures of Max. The publisher of the game is Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, specializing in games based on movie licenses.

The game's story does not refer directly to any of the previously created movies, but tells a completely new story, using only iconic elements characteristic of the entire series. In the game we assume the role of the eponymous Max, who after losing his legendary V8 Interceptor vehicle sets off on a journey through the vast, post-apocalyptic wasteland. The purpose of his journey is to construct a new machine, which equals the performances of its legendary predecessor.

However, this is only an introduction to the many adventures awaiting on the way of the protagonist. Max hopes to find the legendary land known as the Plains of Silence, where he can finally find peace and solace.

SKILLS: Max will also be able to increase his mental and physical abilities throughout the course of the game. These upgrades include buffs to his longevity, intuition and survival skills.

Weapons & Armors: While little is currently known about Max's arsenal, it's clear that he will carry his signature sawed-off shotgun. He also posseses a vast wardrobe of various armors that can be upgraded to make him a more formidable opponent in hand-to-hand combat.

ThunderDome: Iconic Battle Arena Which Features The Player How Much Skills He Got

CPU: Intel Core i5-650, 3.2 GHz

RAM: 6 GB

Video: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti

DirectX: DX11

HDD: 32 GB available space

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.95 GB
seeders:68
leechers:21
Mad Max (2015) Inc. 5 DLC's (Multi9) - RePack by CorePack

All Comments

what happened to the half of the intro???? did u guys cut it out to put COREPACK title on it, come on was that really necessary? went to youtube to find what happened. please don't do that

everything else is ok i guess
To find what happened ? Well it had nothing story related and it was just an intro, and we did mention that we have put CorePack logo, on our NFO. Since this repack was 2 months old repack, it had a CorePack logo which I didn't remove, but we do not remove any kind of logos in our new repacks.
worked great for me, about 40 mins in, no crashes, map works great, amazing port, didnt even need to change the time. I am on Windows 8.1

bought just cause 3 (also by avalanche studios) on christmas but it runs like shit, now I can say I got my money's worth with this torrent
look at the uploader showing so much attitude in comments when his repack doesn't even work
When its working for the most there's no questioning about "repack not working" since those "most users" already proved that this repack is working. Game may not work for some people due to problem either in their PC or crack itself as stated already on NFO, this Crack V3-3DM is not even proper. I am showing attitude to those who were being abusive towards me for their own problems and noobish-behavior like complaining they got a virus and that they couldn't run the game cause of missing MSVCP100.dll and 3DMGAME.dll file even without knowing that they must install gaming related software like DirectX, Visual C++ Redist and that such detected viruses are usually false detection which are not even harmful to the user's PC. Without knowing such basics and then being abusive to me, I mean there's not much of a problem for not knowing those basics but then being abusive for their own mistakes is like .. really very disrespectful.
sorry you dont understand how your computer works...please leave the commenting to the adults
Not even sure if you are replying to me or "that guy" but if you were replying to me then I don't see any "adults" giving replies to or helping those noobs out there. If they really did then I wouldn't have replied to them.
.dll's contain virus, dont bother.