One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 Inc. DLC's [Multi6] - RePack by CorePack

seeders: 58
leechers: 22
Added on August 28, 2015 by [ShivShubh]in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 Inc. DLC's [Multi6] - RePack by CorePack (Size: 5.57 GB)
 One Piece Pirate Warriors 3-CorePack.iso5.57 GB
 One Piece Pirate Warriors 3-CorePack.nfo9.55 KB

Description

Information :

Title: One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 http://i18.servimg.com/u/f18/16/94/13/48/one_pi10.jpg
Developed by: Omega Force
Published by: Bandai Namco Entertainment
Released on: 28th August 2015
Genre: Action
Crack: CODEX
Official Site: https://corepacks.com

Description :

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 is the third installment of the sub-series from the Omega Force studio, the creators of the two previous editions, working under the aegis of the Bandai Namco Entertainment company; the cycle is a spin-off of the Japanese hack’and’slash saga – Dynasty Warriors. The production is based on a popular manga named One Piece; unlike the previous installments, this time we can experience the beginning of our hero’s career as a pirate.

The protagonist in One Piece: Pirate 3 – Luffy – is a young corsair, dreaming about becoming the Pirate King; to accomplish this task, he needs to assemble a group of similar swashbucklers and defeat numerous enemies, that are preventing him from reaching his goal. The campaign mode allows us to complete a series of missions, in which Luffy visits various locations and encounters characters known from the comic book predecessor, including the evil Donquixote Doflamingo and his missing friend Sabo.

System Requirements :

Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800
Graphics Memory: 512 MB
DirectX®: 9
Hard Drive Space: 13 GB

ScreenShots :

Repack NFO

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.57 GB
seeders:58
leechers:22
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 Inc. DLC's [Multi6] - RePack by CorePack

Trailer

All Comments

hey man, for some reason the game is only working in 4:3 aspect ratio and I can't do anything to change it. I restarted my laptop but it still happens. I have Windows 7 SP1, HP Pavilion dv4 Notebook PC which has 4 GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6750m, i5-2410M.
Any help would be appreciated
Jai bhole shive shambhu bhai ... har har mahadev
Worked prety well here, Windows 10 Home. Nice work!
Thanks for uploading this game...you the best
Thanks Bro For Uploading this game....was finding this game everywhere.....Keep UPLOADING.