Kerbal Space Program 0.18.4 for Mac OSX

seeders: 3
leechers: 4
Added on February 19, 2013 by NeyoBeyo21in Games > Mac
Torrent verified.

Kerbal Space Program 0.18.4 for Mac OSX (Size: 400.17 MB)
 ksp-osx-0.18.4.zip400.17 MB

Description

I'm sure by now if you are looking for this torrent you know what this game is, the brilliant little gem that is Kerbal Space Program! If you have no idea what it is I suggest going here and finding out:

https://kerbalspaceprogram.com/

This is my first torrent upload, it has been scanned and came up clean even though the file has been untouched (I use Windows but I noticed KSP was not uploaded for Mac). Please seed as I cannot do so often, and when I can it will be slow and I apologize in advance for that, it is my ISP's fault and I have done everything I can to speed it up.

I won't bore you with the usual "if you like it then buy it" speech, but it really is worth it, considering the game is only in a very early alpha stage (0.19 is going to be fantastic), it is incredibly well polished. Have a look on the forums and the spaceport for mods as they are growing more and more, particularly the Kethane Mod as it allows you to do what 0.19 is going to bring (mine for resources which can let you refuel while away from the Kerbals main planet - Kerbin).

If you have any problems getting it to run then check the forums as I have no idea how the Mac version works sorry. If it is anything like Windows you simply unpack the file and run the game. Have fun!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
400.17 MB
seeders:3
leechers:4
Kerbal Space Program 0.18.4 for Mac OSX

Trailer

All Comments

Pity I would seed if I could finish downloading
Well I've seeded to my ratio of 20.0, I said it's up to those who finished downloading so you can blame it on other selfish Mac users who won't seed when they are done.
I'll seed to a ratio of 20.0, I have a lot of things to upload and I will not be uploading them forever, I'm simply starting the torrent up and it is up to the rest of you to help out a little once you have finished downloading it.
I already know 3 people have finished downloading and aren't seeding. No wonder Mac users have such a bad reputation. I'll only be uploading Windows based software after this.