Kerbal Space Program 0.23 (Win)

seeders: 446
leechers: 4
Added on December 18, 2013 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Kerbal Space Program 0.23 (Win) (Size: 389.16 MB)
 ksp-win-0-23.rar389.16 MB

Description

Here it is! KSP 0.23 for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! Remember to not send your ip (the KSP stats tracking) If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the Kerbal Space Program - Version 0.23

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Unzip the contents of this package onto a directory of your choice (ex. C:/Program Files/KSP)
- If you plan to overwrite a previous version of KSP with this one, please delete the contents of the folder before unzipping.

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR MAC USERS:
* The Update Tool requires version 2.8 of the Mono Framework to run. The Mono 2.10.9 Runtime installer is included in the .zip file.
Please install it if you are running a version earlier than 2.8, before running the game or patcher. (If you're unsure about your version of Mono, just run the installer).
You can check for the latest version of the Mono Framework Runtime here: http://www.go-mono.com/mono-downloads/download.html

WARNING:
It's very likely that parts and/or ships created on previous versions will be incompatible with the latest release.
At this point in development it is quite impossible to ensure backward-compatibility at each step, so please keep this in mind.
If you encounter something that could be a bug, try again on a fresh installation and no addon parts. It may just be an incompatibility issue.

================================================================================
Disclaimer:
THIS SOFTWARE IS CONSIDERED TO BE IN ALPHA STATE, AND MAY CONTAIN BUGS. SQUAD AND SQUAD STAFF TAKE NO
RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY OCCUR AS A DIRECT OR INDIRECT RESULT OF USING
THIS SOFTWARE, AND CANNOT GUARANTEE ANY DEGREE OF PERFORMANCE OR STABILITY, OR EVEN THAT THE SOFTWARE
WILL BE USABLE AT ALL. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

(not that any of the above should happen anyway, but it's good to be on the safe side)

ChangeLog:
======= v0.23===================

All previous earned science can now be viewed in the Science Archives in the Research and Development facility.
Lab Module is a new part that functions as a portable laboratory and increases transmitted science yield.
New R.A.P.I.E.R. Engine that relies on intake air while in the atmosphere, and changes fuel to oxidizer when intake air can no longer suffice as a fuel.
Tweakables are different characteristics that allow changes to how certain parts function.
Science system has been updated so science cannot be maxed out by transmitting. Transmitting yields a certain amount of science, and bringing the science back to Kerbin for recover yields much more.
Certain science parts are now single-use, and cannot transmit data more than once, unless the instrument is cleaned with the lab module.
Science data can be retrieved from an instrument by a kerbal on EVA and stored in a crew pod, like an EVA report or surface sample.
New biome map for Minmus.
Tooltips have been updated in the VAB and Spaceplane Hangar.
Unity upgrade to version 4.2.2.
6-DOF (6 Degrees of Freedom) device support for Windows only.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
389.16 MB
seeders:446
leechers:4
Kerbal Space Program 0.23 (Win)

Trailer

All Comments

awesome game!!!
thanks
So what about this then
Sorry, I use Windows 7. Extract done with a program like WinRAR or WinZip etc.
Sorry I am not sure, I use Windows 7. Try it and let me know, it wouldn't hurt
extract and play ,,/
Somewhat unstable. It'll crash for no apparent reason at random intervals, though thankfully it's usually not too often.
Otherwise pretty good. :)