June 2014 Cookbook Miscellany

seeders: 14
leechers: 3
Added on May 21, 2014 by Holyterezin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

June 2014 Cookbook Miscellany (Size: 263.79 MB)
 Balcavage, Dynise - Pies and Tarts with Heart~Expert Pie-Building Techniques for 60+ Sweet and...69.9 MB
 Better Homes & Gardens - Cupcakes.pdf146.57 MB
 Inglis, Pat and Whitworth, Linda - Go Barley~Modern Recipes for an Ancient Grain.pdf36.5 MB
 Mallorca, Jacqueline - Gluten-Free Italian~Over 150 Irresistible Recipes without Wheat--from...3.79 MB
 Zukin, Nick and Zusman, Michael - The Artisan Jewish Deli at Home.pdf7.02 MB

Description

Don't pay attention to 90% of the metadata!

I have over 30GB of cookbooks, all PDF/DjVu, in my library. Some have been posted by others; many I forgot I even had. Their one common denominator is that detailed descriptions become repetitious because their titles tell the content. "Miscellany" posts are a way to share these great cookbooks quickly. Those that are more complicated or have truly distinctive features deserve solo copy. Enjoy!

Balcavage, Dynise - Pies and Tarts with Heart~Expert Pie-Building Techniques for 60+ Sweet and Savory Vegan Pies

Better Homes & Gardens - Cupcakes

Inglis, Pat and Whitworth, Linda - Go Barley~Modern Recipes for an Ancient Grain

Mallorca, Jacqueline - Gluten-Free Italian~Over 150 Irresistible Recipes without Wheat--from Crostini to Tiramisu

Zukin, Nick and Zusman, Michael - The Artisan Jewish Deli at Home

Remember: IF you don't seed, the torrent dies. And it can't always be brought back to life.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
263.79 MB
seeders:14
leechers:3