January 2014 Cookbook Miscellany

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on January 25, 2014 by Holyterezin Books > Non-fiction
Torrent verified.

January 2014 Cookbook Miscellany (Size: 147.95 MB)
 Dudley, Angie and Bakerella - Cake Pops~Tips, Tricks, and Recipes for More Than 40 Irresistible...9.27 MB
 Sackett, Lou and Haynes, David - American Regional Cuisines~Food Culture and Cooking.pdf105.84 MB
 Stuart, Caroline - The Food of Texas~Authentic Recipes from the Lone Star State.pdf24.5 MB
 Tilton, Buck - Cooking the One-Burner Way~Everything the Backcountry Chef Needs to Know, 3d ed..pdf8.34 MB

Description

Yes, yes, this is very late for the month...

I have over 30GB of cookbooks, all PDF/DjVu, in my library. Some have been posted by others; many I forgot I even had. Their one common denominator is that detailed descriptions become repetitious because their titles tell the content. Those that are more complicated or have truly distinctive features deserve solo copy. "Miscellany" posts are a way to share these great cookbooks quickly. Enjoy!

Dudley, Angie and Bakerella - Cake Pops~Tips, Tricks, and Recipes for More Than 40 Irresistible Mini Treats

Sackett, Lou and Haynes, David - American Regional Cuisines~Food Culture and Cooking

Stuart, Caroline - The Food of Texas~Authentic Recipes from the Lone Star State

Tilton, Buck - Cooking the One-Burner Way~Everything the Backcountry Chef Needs to Know, 3d ed.

Remember: IF you don't seed, the torrent dies. And it can't always be brought back to life.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
147.95 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0

All Comments

Thanks uploader.