Israel Moment #38 - Jesus in the Talmud_(720p).mp4

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on September 8, 2014 by shadexxin TV
Torrent verified.

Israel Moment #38 - Jesus in the Talmud_(720p).mp4 (Size: 48.94 MB)
 Israel Moment #38 - Jesus in the Talmud_(720p).mp448.94 MB

Description

Please visit my website:
www.gospelofchrist.site40.net

FYI: It's under construction.

Please assist me with my seedbox monthly expense via bitcoin:
13FVjfN7q68EV2R7pkHdp22fWrkgirU8K2

THANKS!

=======================================================

Israel Moment #38 - Jesus in the Talmud by Pastor Anderson.

http://www.framingtheworld.com/m2z.html

Acts 26:11
King James Version (KJV)

"And I punished them oft in every synagogue, and compelled them to blaspheme; and being exceedingly mad against them, I persecuted them even unto strange cities."

(Note: This was the time when Paul was "Saul" persecuting Christians. And FYI: he was a Pharisee practicing "Talmud". Again, this happened way before he became a Christian - hence his name "Paul").

1 Kings 9:6-8
King James Version (KJV)

"But if ye shall at all turn from following me, ye or your children, and will not keep my commandments and my statutes which I have set before you, but go and serve other gods, and worship them:

Then will I cut off Israel out of the land which I have given them; and this house, which I have hallowed for my name, will I cast out of my sight; and Israel shall be a proverb and a byword among all people:

And at this house, which is high, every one that passeth by it shall be astonished, and shall hiss; and they shall say, Why hath the Lord done thus unto this land, and to this house?
"

Galatians 1:8-9
King James Version (KJV)

"But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
"

Do you think God feels any differently about Zionism and Judaism? Unbelieving Jews today are spitting on Christians in Jerusalem. Judaism and the Talmud reject Jesus as the Messiah. Zionism doesn't care about anything except promoting the nation of Israel and Jewry in general. Israel as a nation pisses on Jesus Christ. Just read the Talmud and you'll see it's true. The Talmud teaches that Jesus is boiling in piss and crap in hell. That's what Israel's rabbis and Zionist Jews think about The Lord Jesus Christ. Yet they want the world to help restore them to Israel. God warned that He would take away the house of Israel as crap in the streets if they worshipped false gods. Considering that Jews and Israel today totally reject Jesus as the Messiah, I'd say that the shovel once again is headed their way.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Judaism/talmud.htm

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/christians-in-jerusalem-want-jews-to-stop-spitting-on-them-1.137099

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
48.94 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Israel Moment #38 - Jesus in the Talmud_(720p).mp4