Israel Moment #39 - Creepy Passage in the Talmud about Jesus_(720p).mp4

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on September 9, 2014 by shadexxin TV
Torrent verified.

Israel Moment #39 - Creepy Passage in the Talmud about Jesus_(720p).mp4 (Size: 54.03 MB)
 Israel Moment #39 - Creepy Passage in the Talmud about Jesus_(720p).mp454.03 MB

Description

Please visit my website:
www.gospelofchrist.site40.net

FYI: It's under construction.

Please assist me with my seedbox monthly expense via bitcoin:
13FVjfN7q68EV2R7pkHdp22fWrkgirU8K2

THANKS!

=======================================================

Israel Moment #39 - Creepy Passage in the Talmud about Jesus.

http://framingtheworld.bigcartel.com/product/jesus-in-the-talmud

Scattered throughout the Talmud, the founding document of rabbinic Judaism in late antiquity, can be found quite a few references to Jesus--and they're not flattering. In this lucid, richly detailed, and accessible book, Peter Schäfer examines how the rabbis of the Talmud read, understood, and used the New Testament Jesus narrative to assert, ultimately, Judaism's superiority over Christianity.

The Talmudic stories make fun of Jesus' birth from a virgin, fervently contest his claim to be the Messiah and Son of God, and maintain that he was rightfully executed as a blasphemer and idolater. They subvert the Christian idea of Jesus' resurrection and insist he got the punishment he deserved in hell--and that a similar fate awaits his followers.

Schäfer contends that these stories betray a remarkable familiarity with the Gospels--especially Matthew and John--and represent a deliberate and sophisticated anti-Christian polemic that parodies the New Testament narratives. He carefully distinguishes between Babylonian and Palestinian sources, arguing that the rabbis' proud and self-confident countermessage to that of the evangelists was possible only in the unique historical setting of Persian Babylonia, in a Jewish community that lived in relative freedom. The same could not be said of Roman and Byzantine Palestine, where the Christians aggressively consolidated their political power and the Jews therefore suffered.

A departure from past scholarship, which has played down the stories as unreliable distortions of the historical Jesus, Jesus in the Talmud posits a much more deliberate agenda behind these narratives.

Do you think God feels any differently about Zionism and Judaism? Unbelieving Jews today are spitting on Christians in Jerusalem. Judaism and the Talmud reject Jesus as the Messiah. Zionism doesn't care about anything except promoting the nation of Israel and Jewry in general. Israel as a nation pisses on Jesus Christ. Just read the Talmud and you'll see it's true.The Talmud teaches that Jesus is boiling in piss and crap in hell. That's what Israel's rabbis and Zionist Jews think about The Lord Jesus Christ. Yet they want the world to help restore them to Israel. God warned that He would take away the house of Israel as crap in the streets if they worshipped false gods. Considering that Jews and Israel today totally reject Jesus as the Messiah, I'd say that the shovel once again is headed their way.

Zechariah 2:7-8
King James Version (KJV)

"Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.

For thus saith the Lord of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.
"

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
54.03 MB
seeders:1
leechers:1
Israel Moment #39 - Creepy Passage in the Talmud about Jesus_(720p).mp4