Invisible, Inc v16.12.14 (Windows) | VIruz

seeders: 9
leechers: 4
Added on December 22, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Invisible, Inc v16.12.14 (Windows) | VIruz (Size: 309.19 MB)
 Invisible_Inc_v16.12.2014.zip309.19 MB

Description

Here it is! Invisible, Inc for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the Invisible, Inc - Version v16.12.14 (Windows) You can find a trailer for Invisible, Inc here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Disable antivirus and add folder location to exceptions, worried about my torrent then check it yourself with Virustotal.
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

Problems with errors or getting your game started? then check out this.

====================================================================================================
Description:
Invisible, Inc. is a mercenary espionage agency operating in the late 21st century. Powerful corporations have taken over the world, enforcing an uneasy peace after long decades of war. The armies may have disbanded, but a shadow conflict rages on in corporate towers and industrial parks of a ravaged world. This is where Invisible thrives.

You are the Operator, and you direct Invisible’s agents in the field. Infiltrate procedurally generated corporate facilities in tense, turn-based missions where every move could be your last. Find profit in chaos as you guide your team around the world in search of lucrative contracts. Infiltrate the corps directly when they are least expecting it, and use the proceeds to upgrade and outfit your agents.

Play in either endless or campaign modes. You’ll need deadly tactical skills to survive long enough to uncover the secrets behind Invisible’s founder and her mysterious AI assistant.

It’s your move, Operator.

Full change list:

New Features: - Archive build for Banks. - Triple the number of special events - New Akuma drone art design - Cursor change when in an item menu - Guard interest points will be seen if the guard was visible when they were placed. - Text scroll sound added to the menus to fill the void while we wait for the new voice-overs. Balance Changes: - Anatomy Analysis augment now blocks 1 alarm point when guards are killed, not 2. - Armored Elite Enforcer shows up on difficult locations - Guards will kick down doors closed in their face - Hacked non lethal lasers will not trigger negative effects for the player. They will reveal the location of guards when they cross over the beams. - Ammunition renamed as "Charge Pack". - Items with cooldown get RECHARGE action. RECHARGE uses a Charge Pack and will reduce the current cooldown by 2 points. Bug Fixes: - Fixed being able to med gel dragged bodies - fixed a bug with guard peeking - Fixed a bug with drag-able track bars in menus - Drones can't be dart gunned.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
309.19 MB
seeders:9
leechers:4
Invisible, Inc v16.12.14 (Windows) | VIruz

Trailer

All Comments

Hey man, perfect download, works great but not much to the game yet. I may buy it at a later date but not worth paying early release I thinks. Thanks very much helping me make up my mind!