Hearts of Iron IV [Mac] [MiTGuNNeR]

seeders: 1
leechers: 5
Added on June 8, 2016 by MitGuNNeRin Games > Mac
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Hearts of Iron IV [Mac] [MiTGuNNeR] (Size: 863.2 MB)
 hoi-mac.7z863.2 MB

Description

Note -

http://linuxgames.me/2016/06/08/hearts-of-iron-iv-mac/

Please seed and rate if this torrent helped you. I see hundreds of people completely downloading and none leaving feedback.

If torrent is dead use the above link to download.

Don't just leech and go, rate comment and seed the torrent. If u have limited bandwidth then its okay but people having no limitations should seed it once atleast.

i am wasting my precious bandwidth and time here to upload stuff so make sure my effort counts by leaving feedback and encourage me to upload more. Otherwise there is no point in uploading, if this continues i have no reason whatsoever to continue uploading the torrents.

My linux | MAC games thread - https://kat.cr/community/sho...er-s-linux-mac-games-thread/

Hearts of Iron IV
Date : 2016-06-07
Protection : Steam

System Requirements :

MINIMUM:
Processor: Intel Core i5 @ 2.60 GHz or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 6970M

Description -
Victory is at your fingertips! Your ability to lead your nation is your supreme weapon, the strategy game Hearts of Iron IV lets you take command of any nation in World War II; the most engaging conflict in world history.

From the heart of the battlefield to the command center, you will guide your nation to glory and wage war, negotiate or invade. You hold the power to tip the very balance of WWII.

It is time to show your ability as the greatest military leader in the world. Will you relive or change history? Will you change the fate of the world by achieving victory at all costs?

Install Info -

Unpack and install .
To unzip, please use The Unarchiver

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
863.2 MB
seeders:1
leechers:5
Hearts of Iron IV [Mac] [MiTGuNNeR]