Hearts of Iron IV + DLC's [Linux] [MiTGuNNeR]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on June 8, 2016 by MitGuNNeRin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Hearts of Iron IV + DLC's [Linux] [MiTGuNNeR] (Size: 859.66 MB)
 please read.txt763 bytes
 HoI4.tar.xz859.66 MB

Description

Note -
Please seed and rate if this torrent helped you. I see hundreds of people completely downloading and none leaving feedback.

If torrent is dead use the above link to download.

Don't just leech and go, rate comment and seed the torrent. If u have limited bandwidth then its okay but people having no limitations should seed it once atleast.

i am wasting my precious bandwidth and time here to upload stuff so make sure my effort counts by leaving feedback and encourage me to upload more. Otherwise there is no point in uploading, if this continues i have no reason whatsoever to continue uploading the torrents.

To see how many have completed the torrent and almost none left feedback + upto date seeding stats for this torrent (kat is slow) check here -

My linux | MAC games thread - https://kat.cr/community/sho...er-s-linux-mac-games-thread/

Year: 2016
Genre: Global Strategy
Developer: Paradox Development Studio
Publisher: Paradox Interactive
Used libraries: Native
Architecture: x86
Version: 1.0.0.19987. (8899)
Language: Russian, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish.
Medicine: Disinfected

System requirements:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 @ 2.66 GHz / AMD Athlon II X4 650 @ 3.20 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 5850 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX470 with 1GB VRAM / Latest available proprietary drivers from both manufacturers
Storage: 2 GB available space
Additional Notes: Controller support: 3-button mouse, keyboard, and speakers are required. / Internet Connection or LAN for multiplayer, Up to 32 other players in multiplayer mode.

Description:
Hearts of Iron IV - real time strategy game from Paradox Development Studio. Action Hearts of Iron IV takes place during World War II. Players select one of the parties to the conflict, trying to bring his power to absolute victory and world domination. Using global and strategic map, players direct the troops, aircraft and armored vehicles, performing a variety of combat missions.

List of DLC:

Poland: United and Ready
Historical German Portraits
Rocket Launcher Unit Pack
Heavy Cruisers Unit Pack
Soviet Tanks Unit Pack
German Tanks Unit Pack
French Tanks Unit Pack
British Tanks Unit Pack
US Tanks Unit Pack
German March Order Music Pack
Allied Radio Music Pack