Galactic Civilizations III Beta 5 - Repack [Yuzutu] [0.80]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on March 29, 2015 by Yuzutuin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Galactic Civilizations III Beta 5 - Repack [Yuzutu] [0.80] (Size: 3.37 GB)
 setup-1.bin1.91 GB
 setup-2.bin1.46 GB
 setup.exe2.3 MB
 autorun.inf75 bytes

Description

P.S : IF YOU LIKE THE GAME SUPPORT DEVELOPERS !!! JUST BUY IT !

P.S 2 : IF YOU LIKE MY REPACK PLEASE SEED AT LEAST FOR A WHILE ; I CAN NOT SEED MY ALL TORRENTS FOREVER ...

P.S 3 : IF YOU LIKE MY TORRENTS PLEASE RATE THEM...

Galactic Civilizations III is the premier space strategy game. The latest installment of one of the highest-rated strategy series of all time, created by the original developers at Stardock, Galactic Civilizations III challenges players to build an empire that dominates the galaxy through conquest, diplomacy, cultural hegemony, or scientific research.

The stars are yours, if you can balance the demands of expansion, exploration, diplomacy, and all-but-inevitable galactic warfare. Careful strategy, not twitch reflexes, lead to victory in this turn-based strategy epic.

Online multiplayer comes to Galactic Civilizations for the first time in Galactic Civilizations III. Conquer the galaxy alongside your friends or battle for supremacy in titanic clashes.

Feature List for Beta 5 (v0.80)

◾ Conquer the stars

Play as the Terran Alliance, Drengin Empire, Altarian Resistance, Iridium Corporation, Krynn Syndicate, Thalan Contingency, Iconian Refuge, Yor Collective, or your own custom-designed faction

◾ Compete with friends

Up to 4-player online multiplayer for the first time in franchise history

◾ Explore random maps

All map sizes available: tiny/small/medium/large/huge/gigantic/immense/excessive/insane

◾ Colonize new worlds

Develop and terraform habitable planets into teeming tourist paradises, hellish forgeworlds, and anything in between

◾ Make friends, extort enemies

Diplomacy allows rich interactions between empires

◾ Minor factions

Conquer or befriend races that don’t share your galactic ambitions

◾ Titanic deep-space clashes

Admire your fleet's destructive potential in the real-time battle viewer

◾ Planetary invasions

Choose strategies from tectonic destabilization to orbital bombardment to bring enemy colonies under your control

◾ Race-specific technology

Each race moves through the Ages of Expansion, War, and Ascension its own way

◾ Unique factions

Each of the eight races play differently, like the Yor who completely ignore farming and growth rules

◾ Design your starfleet

Powerful ship designer lets players design ships from scratch or take advantage of pre-made blueprints

◾ Choose your ideology

Gain unique bonuses by following pragmatic, benevolent, or merciless paths

◾ Mine galactic resources

Miraculous materials like the antimatter around black-hole event horizons go into the construction of the most powerful warships

◾ Win your way

Spread your empire across the galaxy through force, diplomacy, science or culture

Repack Features :

Language: English

Version: Beta 5 [0.80]

- I DON'T GUARANTEE THAT IT WILL WORK ON ALL SYSTEMS ... IF IT DOESN'T WORK ON YOUR SYSTEM DON'T CRY ON COMMENTS...

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.37 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Galactic Civilizations III Beta 5 - Repack [Yuzutu] [0.80]

Trailer