Galactic Civilizations III Beta 0.40 (Windows)

seeders: 26
leechers: 11
Added on August 17, 2014 by VIruzin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Galactic Civilizations III Beta 0.40 (Windows) (Size: 1.5 GB)
 Galactic_Civilizations_III_Beta_0.40.zip1.5 GB

Description

Here it is! Galactic Civilizations III for windows! Tested & Working! PLEASE SEED)! If you like the game buy it and support the developer.

Thank you for downloading the Galactic Civilizations III - Version v0.40 (Windows) You can find a trailer for Galactic Civilizations III here.

This may show a warning of being a virus, do not worry... its false - positive. Reason being is because the torrent contains a crack.

====================================================================================================
Installation:
- Unzip the .ZIP file to your desired location and play.

====================================================================================================
Description:
Galactic Civilizations III is the premier space strategy game. The latest installment of one of the highest-rated strategy series of all time, created by the original developers at Stardock, Galactic Civilizations III challenges players to build an empire that dominates the galaxy through conquest, diplomacy, cultural hegemony, or scientific research.

The stars are yours, if you can balance the demands of expansion, exploration, diplomacy, and all-but-inevitable galactic warfare. Careful strategy, not twitch reflexes, lead to victory in this turn-based strategy epic.

Online multiplayer comes to Galactic Civilizations for the first time in Galactic Civilizations III. Conquer the galaxy alongside your friends or battle for supremacy in titanic clashes.

Full change list:

New Features:- Updated ideology system adds lots of new ideologies with unique benefits- New Terran tech tree, for balanced gameplay- New Altarian tech tree, for better access to mysticism, defense and influence- New Drengin tech tree, for when you just want to kill something- New Iridium tech tree, for earlier access to economic and production abilities- Added shipyard construction queue- Added black holes. Black holes are impassable but the only source of antimatter- Added the approval system. Now your people judge how you are doing, which affects their productivity and growth- Added terraforming, to optimize your worlds and open up new areas to build improvements and give adjacency bonuses- Added improvement upgrading- Planet generation finalized: Planet traits finalized, planet features finalized, planet light map is now working with population- Ships can now be upgraded- Added huge ships to give players more weapons in the late game- Added 30 more colonization events- Added the antimatter resource. This is needed for some of the advanced missile and point defense augments- Elerium resource can now be harvested. Elerium is used for advanced beam weapons and shield augments- Durantium resource can now be harvested. Durantium is used for advanced kinetic weapons and armorBalance:- Complete rebalance- Map generation pass: Better randomization, more clumping, and players start further from each otherUI:- Tons of new art (starbases, icons, lighting and ships all look much better)- Rendering system finalized- Lighting finalized- Added a new starbase screen- Added the ship and fleet detail screens- Updated planet screen- Added lots of tooltips (even more will be coming)- Added the faction power list so you can see how well you are doing compared to other players- Added a "Research Unlocked" popup screen that displays the results of the tech you gained, and what it doesAI:- The AI knows how to upgrade ships- Added difficulty levels (Beginner, Normal, Heroic, Genius, and Godlike)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.5 GB
seeders:26
leechers:11
Galactic Civilizations III Beta 0.40 (Windows)

Trailer

All Comments

now I cant wait for Star Ruler 2 :D
Works in Windows 7, 64-bit.

At first it complained that "d3dx10_43.dll" was missing but then I updated DirectX from Microsoft's website and then it worked fine..

at least until the game crashed..
but that's not
This version as said by many is crashing a lot, nothing I can do on my part as its a developer/version thing.
been playing ever since I downloaded this No crashes yet, which is cool, but it does suck up a lot of memory (possible memory leak?) but yea, totally works, as long as you install everything in the _commonRedist folder then the game will work... am using windows 7 64 bit this game is fun! also yea some research is disabled cause it is "beta 1" no crashes for the last few hours
game launches and works fine, thanks V1Ruz!
Clicking on GalCiv3.exe doesnt do anything, am i doing something wrong here ??
apparently the uploader hasn't uploaded the crack, get it from somewhere else.
Having the same problem.
maybe YOU need to install the Redists and the Dotnet and VC's... this game works flawlessly, and IT is beta so alot of stuff is greyed out
Like Dragon573 says, you do need to have redists, dotnet, and vc's. I wouldnt upload a game without a crack, thats just plain stupid dont you think? it shocks me that most people do not know the basics of running games now a days that they dont just come out of a zip and play on a system as you think! you do need to have your system ready for what your going to play and use such as the mentioned above software you need.
oh man thanks for it.

And remmember its ONLY FOR 64 bit systems , so dont even download it on 32 bit windows.
Exactly. The company's decided to go strictly 64-bit from now on.