Formula 1 - 2015 Canadian GP F1, FP1,2,3, Qualifying & Race - MP4/MKV - Various Quality - [[OptimusPr1me]]

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on June 8, 2015 by OptimusPr1mein TV
Torrent verified.

Formula 1 - 2015 Canadian GP F1, FP1,2,3, Qualifying & Race - MP4/MKV - Various Quality - [[OptimusPr1me]] (Size: 9.81 GB)
 formula1.2015.canadian.grand.prix.practice.one.hdtv.x264-champions_watchseries-online.ch.mp41.03 GB
 formula1.2015.canadian.grand.prix.practice.two.hdtv.x264-champions_watchseries-online.ch.mp41.04 GB
 formula1.2015.canadian.grand.prix.practice.three.hdtv.x264-champions.mp4846.36 MB
 03.Post-Qualifying.Analysis.SD.mp4299.71 MB
 01.Pre-Qualifying.Buildup.SD.mp4649.67 MB
 02.Qualifying.Session.SD.mp41.17 GB
 02.Race.Session.SD.mp41.9 GB
 03.Post-Race.Analysis.SD.mp41023.02 MB
 01.Pre-Race.Buildup.SD.mp41.11 GB
 formula 1 2015 Canadian Grand Prix Drivers Press Conference.hdtv.x264-champions.mp4125.75 MB
 formula1.2015.canadian.grand.prix.the.f1.show.hdtv.x264-champions_watchseries-online.ch.mp4475.44 MB
 Formula1.2015.Canadian.Grand.Prix.Paddock.Uncut.HDTV.XviD-AFG.avi233.3 MB

Description

To find out your local times for all sessions, please visit this link.

Monaco was a crazy race from beginning to the end, from the monster crash of Verstappen to the strategic mistake Mercedes made, as far as I am concerned they just wanted Nico to have his third Monaco win and Hamilton had to suffer, Vettel again a brilliant drive and Kimi with his funny remarks about the blue flags. Monaco is always exciting from beginning to the end but this time the end will never come as the Mercedes-gate will go on for quite some time I do believe. In my humble opinion Mercedes did not flaw in their strategy, as I said they just wanted Rosberg to win Monaco a third time while he is still with Mercedes. Onto Canada we go to the circuit that is dubbed the Monaco of The Americas, always exciting especially at the last turn where the wall gets missed by 2-5 cm's at times. Gilles Villeneuve shall always be remembered as one of the greats who never was.

For more official information about the circuit please click here.

FP1 RESULTS: CLICK ON THE SPOILER TAG TO REVEAL

FP2 RESULTS: CLICK ON THE SPOILER TAG TO REVEAL

FP3 RESULTS: CLICK ON THE SPOILER TAG TO REVEAL

QUALIFYING RESULTS: CLICK ON THE SPOILER TAG TO REVEAL

or lower quality

RACE RESULTS: CLICK ON THE SPOILER TAG TO REVEAL

This is the current Drivers & Constructor Standings BEFORE the Canadian Grand Prix:

Now for everyone who is interested in F1, either veteran like myself or a newbie, please also check out my F1 galleries of files:

The above graphic and file information graphic with many thanks to Panther10.45K

CLICK FOR RACES

CLICK FOR DOCUMENTARIES

CLICK FOR F1 LEGENDS

CLICK FOR 1970-2014 REVIEWS

Every day I add something to the list, try to keep an eye on this blog as well because I will be adding information etc to it as the race grows closer and I will upload the race and post it in the aforementioned thread as well when the time comes.

This thread is a work in progress as the Canadian Grand Prix comes closer, I will add important news and other things, photos etc. Not only for the Canadian Grand Prix but for every single race this year :) Enjoy

THE LATEST NEWS CLICK HERE

The above graphic and file information graphic with many thanks to Panther10.45K

CLICK FOR RACES

CLICK FOR DOCUMENTARIES

CLICK FOR F1 LEGENDS

CLICK FOR 1970-2014 REVIEWS

show spoiler
TO BE ADDED, RAN OUT OF TIME

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
9.81 GB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Formula 1 - 2015 Canadian GP F1, FP1,2,3, Qualifying & Race - MP4/MKV - Various Quality - [[OptimusPr1me]]

Screenshots

Formula 1 - 2015 Canadian GP F1, FP1,2,3, Qualifying & Race - MP4/MKV - Various Quality - [[OptimusPr1me]] screenshot
Formula 1 - 2015 Canadian GP F1, FP1,2,3, Qualifying & Race - MP4/MKV - Various Quality - [[OptimusPr1me]] screenshot