Big Brother Canada S03E29a Finale HDTV x264

seeders: 35
leechers: 451
Added on May 28, 2015 by xgimpyxin TV
Torrent verified.

Big Brother Canada S03E29a Finale HDTV x264 (Size: 706.25 MB)
 big.brother.canada.s03e29a.final.hdtv.x264.mp4706.25 MB

Description

Big Brother Canada S03E29a Final HDTV x264

Original Airdate: May 27, 2015

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
706.25 MB
seeders:35
leechers:451
Big Brother Canada S03E29a Finale HDTV x264

All Comments

Thank you, much appreciated!
For everyone saying thank you all I can say is you're very welcome. I want to say a huge thank you to the capper who has chosen to remain anonymous but without them none of us could have enjoyed BBCA this year including myself! If you are curious why it's labeled 29a it's probably for the morning show reunion they do every year and it will be 29b.
yes yes yes thank you. I have been waiting all night. thank you for all of the hard work this whole season
Thank you so much man
Gimpy ... my good man I can't Thank You Enough for bring the entire season of BBCAN 3 to all of us ... you have been a Big Brother fan savior for me these last few years since I am in the US and cannot get BB Can other then online like this ... And you are literally The ONLY one putting this out there. I Thank You SO much for taking the time all season to bring this too us. I sure HOPE AND PRAY you are around for the many season to come. Thanks again! ;)
thanks so much. i hope godfrey won but i'm afraid i'm going to be disappointed :(
IN ALL MY YEARS of downloading, and its been many 20+. Ive thanked you the most. Prompt excellent delivery. Thanks Gimpy.
Thank you gimpy for another awesome high quality season. Your amazing!
Wooh! I've been refreshing every 30 seconds for this thx a lot!!!
same here lol