seeders: 0
leechers: 44
Added on November 19, 2014 by itsthebatmanin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Far Cry 4 Update v1.04 (Size: 1.13 GB)
 Far.Cry.4.Update.v1.04.zip1.13 GB

Description

no changelog released
extract and replace files..if you face any problem then replace reloaded proper crack

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.13 GB
seeders:0
leechers:44
Far Cry 4 Update v1.04

Trailer

All Comments

Black Screen Problem? Wait for ubisoft new patch release. The Game is currently unplayable on dual core processors and core2duo processors, including i3 , (some i3 may work)
Do I need update 1.0.3? I know it is nuked just asking if 1.0.3 required I better start download it now and wait for the proper 1.0.4.
There is no update 1.0.3. The update is 1.3.0. Why people keep calling it 1.0.3 I have no clue. And it depends on who you downloaded the game from. I've tried 4 different ones now and the Proper Reloaded torrent is the best one and yes there is a difference between the skidrow and reloaded one. If you have the skidrow/nosteam and not quite sure on the others but there releases are not proper. They didn't update the game properly and screwed up the files. Get the reloaded one and you will have 1.3.0.
Update has been nuked. You don't need it. There will a new one coming in a few days. Ubisoft rolled back to 1.3.0.
This still does nothing for microstutter...
Black Screen..........Black Screen..........Black Screen

F*ck you Ubisoft...
Did you try this ?
Does it work in fixing the black F*ckin screen ?