Far Cry 4 v1.03 Update-SKIDROW

seeders: 3135
leechers: 550
Added on November 17, 2014 by SuPer_BONEin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Far Cry 4 v1.03 Update-SKIDROW (Size: 1.11 GB)
 Far.Cry.4.v1.03.Update-1a.bin1.11 GB
 Far.Cry.4.v1.03.Update.exe1.11 MB
 rarbg.com.txt34 bytes
 ChangeLog.txt79 bytes
 skidrow.nfo11.22 KB
 skidrow.ini61 bytes
 cert64.bin515.21 KB
 uplay_r1_loader64.dll252 KB

Description

S K I D R O Wthe leading forceproudly presentsFar Cry 4 v1.03 Update17-11-2014......Release Date Protection...........Ubisoft DRMFPS................Game Type Disk(s)......................DOXRELEASE NOTESRead changelog.txt for information on updated content!INSTALL NOTES1. Unpack release2. Run Far.Cry.4.v1.03.Update.exe3. Install4. Copy everything from the SKIDROW folder into the game installation5. Block the game in your firewall and mark our cracked content assecure/trusted in your antivirus program6. Play the game7. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!ADDITIONAL NOTESThis should eliminate the problems with our previous CrackFix releaseFASM failed to properly align the stack on x64, which caused troublesfor users on Windows 8, since our emu is made with FASM

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.11 GB
seeders:3135
leechers:550

Trailer

All Comments

RELEASE NOTES
when i press M there is nothing but black, i can view skills, crafting, etc, but cannot see my map.. is there a fix for this?
Hi there, why do you need to update your far cry 4, im playing 1.0 version and its good to me on Windows 8.1, 1.03 version are with bugs, so why do we need to install, i tried installed to me get missing dlls, later i got error 0, so i deleted and installed ~21GB repack version, so to me its good enough for play it. Have fun playin, whos playin. :)) ;)
This update fixes everything! It fixes the textures as well as the saving problem.