Europa Universalis IV (EU 4) - Hotfix - 1.13.0 to 1.13.1 [RezMar]

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on September 2, 2015 by Resnusin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Europa Universalis IV (EU 4) - Hotfix - 1.13.0 to 1.13.1 [RezMar] (Size: 16.81 MB)
 EU IV - Update v1.13.1.exe15.85 MB
 RezMar.txt16.14 KB
 RezMar.nfo8.07 KB
 _HOW TO.txt2.09 KB
 Patch Notes.txt350 bytes
 steam_api.dll370.5 KB
 3DMGAME.ini2.86 KB
 steam_api.dll183.19 KB
 steam_api.dll203 KB
 revolt.dll183.19 KB
 RVTFiX.nfo10.65 KB
 revolt.ini3.11 KB
 The REVOLT Forum.url51 bytes

Description

To update:
1. Run "EU IV - Update v1.13.1.exe"
a. Select the directory in which EU4 v1.13.0 is installed
2. Apply crack to the install directory
a. Apply “Crack 3DM” for Singleplayer
b. Apply “SteamFix” for Multiplayer (requires Steam account.)

Note:
The game must run at least once using the 3DM crack (Singleplayer) to activate the DLC if you plan on using the Multiplayer crack.

Alternate instructions are included in the torrent. Requires EU4 v1.13.0 or equivalent. Mods can be downloaded using the Steam Workshop downloader or here.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
16.81 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Europa Universalis IV (EU 4) - Hotfix - 1.13.0 to 1.13.1 [RezMar]

Trailer

All Comments

i have a problem. In my gfx file i have a shader_upgrade lua note... and all the FX are .shaders now.... all the map textures (even the landmass) is gone (water)

this happens to any version 1.12 and above... im on win 10 =/
1.13.2 is out when u will release it ? and thanks for this +1
I can't find any information about 1.13.2. Could you provide me with the Paradox forum post announcing its release, i.e. this?
You must run the game, at least one time, using the 3DM crack (singleplayer) to activate the DLC. Copy steam_api.dll and 3DMGAME.ini into the installation directory, the one with eu4.exe.
Steam Workshop Downloader compatibility was broken for some mods recently. As I mentioned in the description of the torrent you can also find download links at this forum. If you check the most recent posts you will find a link to VeF for EU4 v1.13.
Just downloaded the version posted by Griffihn. Placed vef.mod and vef.zip in C:Users[User Name]DocumentsParadox InteractiveEuropa Universalis IVmod. And it works perfectly.

Did you accidentally set the Nations setting set to Custom Setup or Random Setup under the Custom Setup tab in the Settings menu?
hey bro I cant join the website (cs.rin.ru) yandex is blocking me because of viruses help how can I join it I want to download meiou and taxes mod I used steam work shop downloader its downloed it but it wont work
You don't need to be a member to see the download links as far as I am aware. Here is the most recent MEIOU link that I see on the forum; however, I get the message that "uptobox is not available in my country" unless I set my proxy to a Canadian server, other geolocations ought to work as well.
Mods only work with a specific version of the game, did you download mods that were compatible with v1.13.1? Try using Arumba's mod pack, known to work with 1.13, and report back.

Install by placing the folder ArumbaModPack1.13 and file ArumbaModPack1.13.mod into the directory C:Users[User Name]DocumentsParadox InteractiveEuropa Universalis IVmod.
Lol...

Thanks.

As always have fun guys and girls.
Live long and have a nice gaming life...
i installed your 1.13 full version and downloaded this but this patch doesn't work. it says; update could not be executed

* not the correct version ...
* not selected correct game folder

i installed game to ....eu4 folder and i show this folder too but still says same.
Does the base game run, before you try to install the update? If so, does your game display the checksum 30a2 before attempting to update? If so, does the directory you select during the update contain the file "eu4.exe"?