Essential Uncanny X-Men Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 in cbr

seeders: 0
leechers: 3
Added on March 18, 2013 by Nikostratusin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Essential Uncanny X-Men Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 in cbr (Size: 903.81 MB)
 Essential Uncanny X-Men Vol. 2.cbr328.07 MB
 Essential Uncanny X-Men Vol. 3.cbr575.74 MB

Description

Note: I am not sure why the user gave this a bad rating as they couldn't have finished downloading it, but please don't let that discourage you. If there are any issues with this, please send me a private message and I will handle them when I am able.

I've also made a bit of an oops. I wrongly added The Incredible Hulk #51 to Vol. 3 when it should have been #50. Please download the file attached to the upcoming version of this torrent that will add the .pdf versions, as well as The Incredible hulk #50 in both .cbr and .pdf formats. Sorry for the inconvenience!!

Herein are the second and third volumes of Essential Classic X-Men. Please see my uploads for the first volume. This is in .cbr format, however .pdf format is coming shortly.

Volume 2 of Essential Uncanny (Classic) X-Men contains the following issues:

X-Men 25-53
The Avengers 53.

Volume 3 of Essential (Uncanny) X-Men contains the following issues:

X-Men #54-66, #67-93 (covers only);
Marvel Team-Up #4;
Amazing Adventures #11-17;
Incredible Hulk #150, #161;
The Amazing Spider-Man #92

Please note: I discovered that 'Covers Only' meant a re-cover of old issues. Therefore, I said 'Eff it', and have included the actual volumes, not just the covers. So you will find issues 67-93 of X-Men as well, for a total of 50 or so issues.

The Essential Classic X-Men series has ended. It is now Essential X-Men and they are 11 issues currently. Please stay tuned!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
903.81 MB
seeders:0
leechers:3
Essential Uncanny X-Men Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 in cbr

All Comments

Nice. I like what you did wrapping all these up. Good collection of early X-Men all in one file.
Thanks! Glad you enjoy. :)
Why was this rated badly? There's no way that the user could have finished downloading..