Essential Uncanny X-Men Volume 1

seeders: 2
leechers: 0
Added on March 18, 2013 by Nikostratusin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Essential Uncanny X-Men Volume 1 (Size: 551.87 MB)
 Essential Uncanny X-Men Vol. 1.cbr275.81 MB
 Essential Uncanny X-Men Volume 1.pdf276.06 MB

Description

Note: This torrent seems to start, then stop, then start again. Very strange, very very strange, actually. Please be patient, or just download the one I've made via utorrent.

Hello! Basically what I have for you tonight is my first-ever upload to Kat.ph.

Contained herein is the first Essential Uncanny X-Men, created by yours truly because I was tired of never being able to find the Essentials on these websites, so I created my own. Yay for me, right? Lol.

Anyway, in this volume are the first 24 issues of Uncanny X-Men, 1-24. Also included in this description is a image that has all the covers in case you want to know what exactly it is you are going to download. Handy, no?

I have created this file in .cbr and .pdf for those who prefer one format over the other. Both contain the exact same things, so please choose one over the other. Unless, of course, you want to download both, which is cool. ;)

Adobe Acrobat Reader can read the .pdf files.

For CBR viewing, I'd recommend CDisplay and Comicrack. Comicrack is great. As is Cdisplay, however for some reason Cdisplay is just a bit sluggish.

Apologies for the file size, I am not sure how to compress files that are already compressed and still retain quality.

In the event of problems or to request a re-seed, do feel free to send me a message. (I seed via another PC connected to a home-network that is always on, even though I do not use it. Therefore as long as it is on, I am seeding. ;))

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
551.87 MB
seeders:2
leechers:0
Essential Uncanny X-Men Volume 1

All Comments

nice!
Really like that these are the original issues of the X-Men and not re-issues. All in one file too. Thanks for taking the time to do this!
My pleasure!! Thank you for your warm words. :)
Thanks much for the patience! I'm sorry for the temporarily delay, not sure what the issue was. >.>