Encyclopedia of Comic Book Heroes V1-3

seeders: 183
leechers: 84
Added on July 7, 2013 by in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Encyclopedia of Comic Book Heroes V1-3 (Size: 525.22 MB)
 Encyclopedia of Comic Book Heroes, Vol 1 - Batman.cbr192.95 MB
 Encyclopedia of Comic Book Heroes, Vol 2 - Wonder Woman.cbr102.93 MB
 Encyclopedia of Comic Book Heroes, Vol 3 - Superman.cbr229.34 MB

Description

To be very clear; these are not comic books. They don't even resemble comic books. They are, in fact, encyclopedias. I'd like to think I'm wrong, but I don't believe any publisher would attempt something with so few illustrations these days (and they do have illustrations, the same way a real encyclopedia would have them).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Encyclopedia of Comic Book Heroes V1 Batman
Collier Books, 1976, 402 pages
Written by Michael L Fleischer
Assisted by Janet E Lincoln

Encyclopedia of Comic Book Heroes V2 Wonder Woman
Collier Books, 1976, 273 pages

Encyclopedia of Comic Book Heroes V3 Superman
Harmony Book, 1978, 530 pages

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
525.22 MB
seeders:183
leechers:84
Encyclopedia of Comic Book Heroes V1-3

All Comments

thank you uploader
Nice content. Better download than buying books :D
2014-01-18 02:43
Thanks.
For anyone hoping for eBooks, don't. Each of the three completed folders contain a vast number of individual jpg files, as many as there are pages to each book- 273 for Wonder Woman, 402 for Batman, and 530 for Superman (whew!). Because they are scans or digital photographs of the original pages, a number of them are challenging, if not impossible, to read. Even the best pages require effort, and this for, as the Uploader describes it, "...something with so few illustrations." (Descriptive information with little to no accompanying art? I think they call that "dull.") The uploader is certainly not to blame for the writer's content, though, and appears to have done a great job pulling it all together.
Thanks
thanks a lot
thanks