Michael L. Fleisher - The Encyclopedia of Comic Book Heroes Volume 1 - Batman [1976] [A]

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on March 31, 2014 by Anette14in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Michael L. Fleisher - The Encyclopedia of Comic Book Heroes Volume 1 - Batman [1976] [A] (Size: 193.63 MB)
 Book cover second edition.jpg116.55 KB
 Book Cover.jpg61.02 KB
 folder.jpg61.57 KB
 Michael L. Fleisher - The Encyclopedia of Comic Book Heroes Volume 1 - Batman.pdf193.39 MB

Description

Product Details
Book Title: The Encyclopedia of Comic Book Heroes, Volume 1: Batman
Book Author: Michael L Fleisher (Author)
Paperback - Scanned
Publisher: Macmillan; 1St Edition edition (1976)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0020800908
ISBN-13: 978-0020800903

I'm dedicating this upload to my friend Vik. We celebrate together quite often and this new method is a nice change.:)

Written by Michael Fleischer Art, this is everything you ever wanted to know about DC's Dark Knight - and so much more - can be found in this amazing volume. Published in 1976, this extensive volume - the first in a series - includes everything you could want to know about Batman, his allies and enemies, weapons in his war on crime and his adventures from the 1930s to the 1970s.

About the Author
Michael Lawrence "Mike" Fleisher (born November 1, 1942) is an American writer known for his DC Comics of the 1970s and 1980s, particularly for the characters the Spectre and Jonah Hex.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
193.63 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Michael L. Fleisher - The Encyclopedia of Comic Book Heroes Volume 1 - Batman [1976] [A]

All Comments

Thank you!
Thanks for the lovely dedication, and I agree - this is a better way of celebrating for sure. This book has a ton of great info about comic superheroes and is a great intro to the format if you have no clue where to begin, or just want a handy way to catch up!
You are welcome Vik.