Dying Light Update 2-FTS

seeders: 214
leechers: 4
Added on February 4, 2015 by JHNPL.XXIIin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Dying Light Update 2-FTS (Size: 60.25 MB)
 fts-dylghtu2.nfo9.08 KB
 ChangeLog.txt709 bytes
 DyingLightGame.exe1.34 MB
 steam_api64.dll753.5 KB
 ALI213.ini2.51 KB
 setup.exe58.17 MB

Description

General Info:

Update Version : Patch 1.3.0 on February 3, 2015
Version Required : Any
Release group : FTS
Tablet: Is present (ALI213 | FTS)

Changelogs:

• Fixed various co-op crash issues
• Fixed various Be The Zombie crash issues
• Hunter invasion during a GRE transmission sequence no longer possible
• Fixed cut-scenes crash issue for Nvidia effects users
• Minor performance tweaks for GTX970 users

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
60.25 MB
seeders:214
leechers:4
Dying Light Update 2-FTS

Trailer

All Comments

Still getting textures bugs (grey faces and objects) after installing the update. Any info on how to fix this please?
Is there a reloaded 1.3 patch? I used the ALI one, transferred my save games, but the mods I had installed (from the nexus) dont show up.
I got it to work, but a buggerised around for ages and cant figure out exactly what made it work :p
this update helps the performance??
Awesome!! i get to start again!! It makes the game last a lot longer... TY!!
this is how I backup my saves it might look complicated but after getting used to it its very easy
look in the ini file it will show the game id number something like 489350 or whatever and the folder where it can be found usually programdatasteamusername or whatever well its there somewhere then make a new folder like 489350 gamename so you can easily know what game it is in future then make a saved games folder someplace and copy the over the folders 489350 and 489350 gamename then every time you finish playing or want to quit and save at some point in the game go to the saved games folder and rename 489350 to 489350 1 and copy the new save folder 489350 over and then next time name the old one 489350 2 and so on ect ect
but remember to check there are actually saved games in that folder cause sometimes its just achievements or something and the saved games could be in the documents folder or someplace else
Nice tip... thanks!
Awesome tip. Thanks a lot. I was hoping to find a way to backup the saves.
This update wiped the saved data on a FitGirl repack.
Just so you guys know.

Correction: It did not wipe the previous data but restarted the game with a new profile ALI, so I just had to copy over the saves from FitGirl directory in the Steam folder in ProgramData directory.

Now under version 1.3.0 and it's pretty much the same as before with some lags and voice delay/overlap but the game is still greatly playable.
Thx but do you have a save game converter? I have been using the Reloaded update and crack (121)
You can transfer your save over. The ALI213 crack uses the "Profile" folder within the install directory. The Reloaded crack uses the UserUsernameMy DocumentsDyinglightout to store your saves.

Copy either save file to either folder ;)
Thnaks