COMODO Internet Security Premium 5.12.247164.2472 Final [NepsterJay]

seeders: 8
leechers: 1
Added on August 28, 2012 by NepsterJayin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

COMODO Internet Security Premium 5.12.247164.2472 Final [NepsterJay] (Size: 88.49 MB)
 COMODO Internet Security Premium 5.12.247164.2472 Final [NepsterJay].exe88.49 MB

Description

Comodo Internet Security - a software package for comprehensive protection for your computer. Includes: COMODO Antivirus, COMODO Firewall and COMODO Defense +.
Perfectly balanced program complex for security on the web. The complex includes all the necessary tools for a quiet surf the Internet, to combat viruses, Trojans, adware-modules, etc.
Comodo Firewall and Comodo Antivirus can be installed separately, as independent of each other program, using the same installation file.

Features of Comodo Internet Security:
Monitor and scanner files
Scanner email
Monitor processes, etc.
Automatic disinfection and quarantine
Working with different types of media and memory types
Easy to use graphical user interface
Well thought-out configuration
and much more

Main features of Comodo Firewall:
Tracking program components;
Analyzer program behavior;
Protection against trojan protocols;
Intelligent alerts;
Integration into Windows Security Center;
Protection of critical completion;
Protection during startup;
Automatic Updates;
Interface to send an error report;
Detailed log;
Monitoring connections;
Database programming - more than 13000 programs and their security risks.

Main features of Comodo AntiVirus:
Advanced Heuristic Analysis and preventive protection allows to intercept unknown viruses.
Real-time protection, process monitoring, and on-demand scanner.
Block Internet worms before they start to apply.
Email scanning.
Automatic daily updates of virus databases.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
88.49 MB
seeders:8
leechers:1
COMODO Internet Security Premium 5.12.247164.2472 Final [NepsterJay]

All Comments

Excellent download. My system is low powered running a 1.67ghz processor, AMD Athlon, with only 480mb ram. It has a fresh install (modified xp pro from in here) with a few programs on the desktop, so it isn't crammed with programs to scan etc. Set up etc was faultless, no seizing and no hassles at all. Definately recommend this one because it doesn't intrude and take over the computer systems. I absolutely hate the latest comodo which has a mind of it's own and seizes the system every button push! I suggest if this comodo version gives you trouble then it is your computer which is most likely overloaded and crammed with crap rubbish programs and suspicious content etc. Thanks so much uploader for bringing us this great version of comodo.
thank you
Thanks! Installs just fine without much hassle. Scanning speeds are average (for my slow laptop HDD) but not what I say terribly slow. Maybe it's just my tolerance.
installs fine thank you but like a comment said below, it takes AGES to scan
thank you :0)