Comodo Firewall 2012 v5.10.228257.2253 + COMODO Internet Security Premium 2012

seeders: 22
leechers: 2
Added on June 15, 2013 by Stormarekillain Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Comodo Firewall 2012 v5.10.228257.2253 + COMODO Internet Security Premium 2012 (Size: 205.27 MB)
 cispremium_installer_x64.exe61.69 MB
 cispremium_installer_x86.exe58.84 MB
 Comodo Firewall 2012 5.10.228257.2253.exe84.75 MB

Description

Comodo Firewall 2012 v5.10.228257.2253 + COMODO Internet Security Premium 2012 | 219 MB

Comodo Firewall is designed to protect PC users running Microsoft Windows, according to his ability almost as good as similar products, including certain commercial developments. The interface is extremely simplified, but at the same time provides all the necessary features and functions. Also present in the assembly of COMODO Internet Security Premium - a comprehensive anti-virus product that combines core modules to protect your PC.

Comodo Firewall 2012
Comodo Firewall is designed to protect PC users running Microsoft Windows, according to his ability almost as good as similar products, including certain commercial developments. The interface is extremely simplified, but at the same time provides all the necessary features and functions.

Main features of Comodo Firewall:
tracking program components;
• Analyzer program behavior;
• protection against trojan protocols;
• intelligent warning systems;
• integration into the Windows Security Center;
• Protection of critical completion;
• protection during startup;
• Automatic updates;
• Interface to send an error report;
•a detailed log;
• Monitor connections;
• a database of programs - more than 13,000 programs, with their security risks.

COMODO Internet Security Premium 2012
COMODO Internet Security Premium - a comprehensive anti-virus product that combines core modules to protect your PC: Comodo Antivirus, Comodo Firewall and a special module of Comodo Defense +. Balanced modules offer the maximum guarantee of protection against viruses. There are many opportunities for a quiet surf the Internet to combat viruses, Trojans, adware-modules, etc. Excellent replacement Koshmarskomu, node and other paid software.

Additional Information:
Blocks the installation of viruses, worms, spyware, keyloggers and other malicious software.
Blocks port scans, intrusion attempts, hackers.
Blocks modification of critical system files.
Built-in scheduler allows for scheduled scan.
Isolates suspicious files in quarantine.
Daily automatic updates of virus databases.
Free to use. No fees or donations.

Comodo Firewall 2012
Program Version: 2012 5.10.228257.2253
Language: Multi / Rus
Treatment: not required
System requirements: 7/Vista/XP

COMODO Internet Security Premium 2012
Software version: 5.10.228257.2253
Language: Multi, a Russian
Treatment: No
System requirements: Windows XP | Vista | 7
The size of the assembly: 219 MB

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
205.27 MB
seeders:22
leechers:2
Comodo Firewall 2012 v5.10.228257.2253 + COMODO Internet Security Premium 2012

All Comments

BEST FIREWALL EVER
The download was great thank you! BUT
descriptive, informative, experienced.,..
I might just look elsewhere!
Thank You for your post!
one thing, I know that Avast Virus Program - you actually have to go online to uninstall it, might check that with Commodo?
to poster above: yeah, those are on the internet easily obtainable, but the Internet Police want to shut down sites like this so much more?? whats wrong with that picture?

I actually use COMODO Firewall combined with Avast Virus free versions. Comodo takes awhile to learn I had to go to the inet forums to learn how to set some things up and I have been working on PC's since 1993, it has different ways of doing different things, it is not a bad program, it takes some cipherin to larn it. while my other PC is using Windows Firewall and it seems to be alot easier to work with and it doesn't seem to be doing a bad job either. as far as taking it to the mechanic, my Dad taught me how to work on my own car since I was 10 years old and handing him the tools, now he holds the tools for me. Why? Because some people can't afford or even want to pay someone else your money to do a job that you can do, if you only take the time to learn it. Same with PC's, I have never taken my PC to a "mechanic" I learned how to fix the things that were messed up with it, make friends with a small shop PC guru, get on the internet and ask questions, if you have an IT guy at work ask him, I partitioned my very first owned PC in 1993, as soon as I bought it. Why? because it needed it and I didn't have the money to pay a "mechanic" unless your too old and thats your only choice.
Otherwise go with Windows Firewall and get Free Avast Antivirus. They work and there not as hard to set up.
thanks
works fine on win 7 64
i dk why.but its somehow not the Premium its only the free
Am I the only one seeing this message (see image)? I'm on Windows 8 64-bit.
I got the same problem bro!