Bishop T.D. Jakes-Sermon St. Mark Ch 6-720p{DPLII384kbs}

seeders: 3
leechers: 4
Added on November 17, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Documentary
Torrent verified.

Bishop T.D. Jakes-Sermon St. Mark Ch 6-720p{DPLII384kbs} (Size: 492.95 MB)
 Bishop T.D. Jakes-Sermon ST. Mark Ch 6-720p{DPLII384kbs}.mp4444.86 MB
 Amazing Grace-Video Version.mp448.09 MB
 Bishop T.D. Jakes-Sermon ST. Mark Ch 6-720p{DPLII384kbs}.txt4.29 KB
 Psalms-Ch-8.txt597 bytes

Description

imageimageimageimageimageimage

Bishop TD Jakes-Sermon on "St.Mark Ch 6 verse 2-46"-Live 720p

A Great Thank You to Ms. Oprah Winfrey as she is a very down to earth person along the lines of Mr. Bill Cosby and she made this Video possible, I respect Ms. Winfrey very much, as her and Mr. Cosby both have their feet on solid ground.

Bishop TD Jakes is simply the most Powerful Preacher inhabiting the Earth today, there are many great Preachers but Bishop Jakes is not just a Preacher as he gets right down with his congregation and speaks to them as their own, in their own way, he doesn't speak above them but rather he speaks as one of them. He grew up poor knowing he wanted to deliver the word of God, so he knows what it is like to be poor and he speaks to his congregation on their level of understanding. (Please see below for more on this concerning Jesus and His Desciples)
{dd53787}

Includes The "Amazing Grace" Video Version mp4 song.

"St.Mark Ch 6 verse 42-46"

Bishop TD Jakes speaks on how Jesus was amongst the poor Israelite people surrounded by Romans because he was "going about his Fathers Business"

Thomas Dexter "T. D." Jakes, Sr. (born June 9, 1957) is the Apostle/Bishop of The Potter's House, a non-denominational American megachurch, with 30,000 members. T. D. Jakes' church services and evangelistic sermons are broadcast on The Potter's Touch, which airs on the Trinity Broadcasting Network, Black Entertainment Television, the Daystar Television Network, The Word Network and The Miracle Channel in Canada. Other aspects of Jakes' ministry include an annual revival called "MegaFest" that draws more than 100,000 people, an annual women's conference called Woman Thou Art Loosed", and gospel music recordings. He grew up in Vandalia, West Virginia, attending local Baptist churches.

The disciples/apostles of Christ were the foundation stones of His church, several even wrote portions of the Bible. In Revelation 21:14 we are told that the twelve foundations of the wall of the New Jerusalem will have in them the names of the twelve disciples/apostles. It is evident, therefore, that our Lord attaches great importance to these Men/Woman. I was wondering to myself, "how could anyone possibly believe these Desciples were lying or not speaking the truth, how could anyone believe that they all just decided to get together and start a new religion for not money or power. I feel that these Desciples were surely speaking/writing the truth and actually devoting their entire lives to it as they truly believed it as they received no money or power and were oftentimes in Jail for extended periods.
Andrew
Bartholomew / Nathanael
James, the Elder
James, the Lesser or Younger
John
Judas
Jude / Thaddeus
Mary Magdalene
Matthew / Levi
Peter or Simon Peter
Philip
Simon the Zealot
Thomas

If they were all part of a conspiracy and truly lying for some unkown benefit, then how was it possible that judas betrayed Jesus for gold not as a liar but he betrayed him just by telling where he was, not denying that Jesus was a miracle worker and hanging himself for even just that. If Jesus and the Desciples were liars, then surely judas would have betrayed them all just as that, but he didn't, he simply told them where Jesus was, and if they were all lying then surely Judas would have spent the money and went his way, but he in fact hanged himself because he knew that Jesus was The Son of God and gold could not make up for that type of a betrayel. Even the most zealous of atheists must be able to understand this basic flaw in their theory as many many episodes in the Bible have been confirmed by Historians. Too many Gospels and scripts/shards of paper have been unearthed supporting this entire Gospel that that part is undeniable and if that is undeniable then what I just wrote is undeniable as well. What was their motive to lie as they were Poor travelers that were jailed, abused, beheaded but they didn't stop Preaching the Gospel, not for pay but because they truly believed in it.

To download any of my Live Sermon Videos and Live in Concert Music Videos Please go here:

http://kickasstorrents.ee/user/dd53787/uploads/

Thank You! and please seed back. :=}
Mi Casa Su Casa

fyi:
This is my most pleasurable upload as it took me 2 days solid putting this together, collecting the "Amazing Grace" Video, writing the "Theme" and then sure enough my PC was cutting in and out, I literally sat here in my chair in front of my PC all day! keeping this upload going as it would stop uploading every few minutes, then the PC itself decided to start stopping! wow! but I was determined to get this out on Sunday and We did it!! This one was tough but I am sure someone was fighting the good fight and keeping this one going. Good night.... :?o

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
492.95 MB
seeders:3
leechers:4
Bishop T.D. Jakes-Sermon St. Mark Ch 6-720p{DPLII384kbs}