Bishop T.D. Jakes-Your Day Is Not Over-720p Sermon-{DPLII384kbs}

seeders: 3
leechers: 3
Added on October 31, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Documentary
Torrent verified.

Bishop T.D. Jakes-Your Day Is Not Over-720p Sermon-{DPLII384kbs} (Size: 468.74 MB)
 Bishop T.D. Jakes-Your Day Is Not Over-720p Sermon-{DPLII384kbs}.mp4448.09 MB
 SILENT NIGHT-MICHAEL BOLTON-LIVE 320kbs-{DPLII384kbs}.mp310.56 MB
 Andrea Bocelli with The Mormon Tabernacle Choir-The Lord's Prayer-320kbs-{DPLII384kbs}.mp310.09 MB
 Bishop T.D. Jakes-Your Day Is Not Over-720p Sermon-{DPLII384kbs}.txt2.14 KB

Description

imageimageimageimageimage

Bishop TD Jakes-"Your Day Is Not Over"-Live Sermon 720p

Includes Andrea Bocelli with The Mormon Tabernacle Choir Live 320kbs mp3 cd song "The Lords Prayer" :}

Also Includes Michael Bolton Live "Silent Night" with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir 320kbs mp3 :}

"Your Day Is Not Over"
In this Sermon Bishop T.D. Jakes Preaches about how we are going through a battle (constantly through temptations I realized tonight) and even though the battle is not over we sometimes have to just stop and say "Thank You Lord" Count Your Blessings and See What God Hath Done! :)
dd53787

I know some of you wonder how I upload Music Video's that are seemingly against The Sermon's that I upload. Know this for the truth, The Sermon's are The Real Me Now, The Music Video's are what I was and how far I have Battled through temptations, I do reminisce about my past Life, but maybe/hopefully it show's someone how far a Soul can change, and how a Tiger can change his Strypes. But My Day is Never Over. And to prove this, I use a Seedbox, and The Sermons that I upload far surpass the ratio's of almost every single Music Video! PTL!! It's not for my glory but for the Glory of God.

Thomas Dexter "T. D." Jakes, Sr. (born June 9, 1957) is the Apostle/Bishop of The Potter's House, a non-denominational American megachurch, with 30,000 members. T. D. Jakes' church services and evangelistic sermons are broadcast on The Potter's Touch, which airs on the Trinity Broadcasting Network, Black Entertainment Television, the Daystar Television Network, The Word Network and The Miracle Channel in Canada. Other aspects of Jakes' ministry include an annual revival called "MegaFest" that draws more than 100,000 people, an annual women's conference called "Woman Thou Art Loosed", and gospel music recordings. He grew up in Vandalia, West Virginia, attending local Baptist churches.

To download any of my Live Sermon Videos and Live in Concert Music Videos Please go here:

http://kickasstorrents.ee/user/dd53787/uploads/

Thank You! and please seed back. :=}
La Casa de Dios es su Casa

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
468.74 MB
seeders:3
leechers:3
Bishop T.D. Jakes-Your Day Is Not Over-720p Sermon-{DPLII384kbs}