Batman Arkham City GOTY - Crack Only - Proper - NeoGame

seeders: 53
leechers: 1
Added on September 15, 2012 by blueskyyin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Batman Arkham City GOTY - Crack Only - Proper - NeoGame (Size: 27.02 MB)
 Batman.Arkham.City.GOTY.Crack.Only-NeoGame.rar27.02 MB

Description

Instructions:
~~~~~~~~~
1. Install the game. Works with the official "SKIDROW" release.
2. Copy contents in "crack" and "missing files" over into the game directory, overwriting existing files.
3. Launch the game by running "BatmanAC.exe"

Contents:
~~~~~~~
CrackBinariesWin32PhysXExtensions.dll
Missing FilesBinariesWin32BatmanAC.exe
Missing FilesBinariesWin32BmLauncher.exe

Info:
~~~~
1. SKIDROW's release is missing one file... and has one invalid file... but their crack is working.
2. FiGHTCLUB's "PROPER" ain't proper... can't even save the game...
3. NeoGame meanwhile is laughing his ass off somewhere because his crack for Batman Arkham City still works for the GOTY version (and it's just a single file).

ps: If this works for you, give it a thumbs up so that more people would download it and it wouldn't die off so soon.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
27.02 MB
seeders:53
leechers:1
Batman Arkham City GOTY - Crack Only - Proper - NeoGame

Trailer

All Comments

Im still getting this error while starting the game: Getting "Fatal Error! QA_APPROVED_BUILD_JANUARY_2011 387507 27-09-2011 18:18.21 (Wwise: 2011.1.0#3886) Game
Address = 0x0 (filename not found)"
BTW Im using black box version
I know I'm probably beating on a dead horse, but to the anonymous user who's still having problem after all these years, a reminder, it is 2014, please do yourself a favor, read through your other comments before commenting.
.\n
.\n
Thanks! Works great! I was going to delete my game because all the crack doesn't work, and then i found this and now i can play this game, THANKS AGAIN!
works great!! thanks!!
Nobody (except maybe people who own the disc) uses these cracks anymore (because pretty soon they won't be able to play it through Games for Windows Live). Both Batman Arkham City and Arkham Asylum have been updated and moved over to Steam. They were released few months back (Sept 2013 or so), go download that version.