Batman Arkham City Crack GOTY PROPER

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on September 14, 2012 by KopyKat007in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Batman Arkham City Crack GOTY PROPER (Size: 114.75 MB)
 BATMANAC.exe43.12 MB
 BATMANAC.ret43.12 MB
 BmLauncher.exe8.98 MB
 PhysXCore.dll3.4 MB
 wxmsw28u_core_vc_custom.dll2.88 MB
 ApexFramework_x86.dll1.32 MB
 wxmsw28u_vc_custom.dll1.24 MB
 rldata.dll1.12 MB
 APEX_Clothing_x86.dll1.06 MB
 APEX_Destructible_x86.dll1.04 MB
 Readme.txt1.35 KB

Description

Batman Arkham City Crack Only PROPER

This is an older crack i used to get the Batman Arkham City Game of the Year Edition-SKIDROW version of the game working for me, it also worked on the old STEAM UnLOCKED version of the game for me and should work on almost all versions, i see some people having problems with the GOTY release, this crack is the only way i was able to play it and get past the online authentication serial key stuff.

Just install the Batman Arkham City Game of the Year Edition-SKIDROW release of the game and do everything it says including cracking it with the crack that comes with it. After that NOW use this crack and copy over and replace the binaries folder.

Use the BatmanAC_o.exe that came from the SKIDROW crack to play! DO NOT USE the BatmanAC.exe that comes directly with this crack, this crack just takes the authentication off and allows you to use the SKIDROW BatmanAC_o.exe, BatmanAC.exe will just give an error since its not the actual GOTY .exe

So AFTER installing and cracking the game, now use this crack:

1. Copy the Binaries folder to game directory replacing/overwriting the original Binaries folder when prompted.

2. Use BatmanAC_o.exe to Play! NOT BatmanAC.exe!!!

This worked for me and i hope it works for anyone who is having trouble running this release of the GOTY edition of the game.

-KopyKat007

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
114.75 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Batman Arkham City Crack GOTY PROPER

Trailer

All Comments

It's working! YES!!!
Game started! BUT....there's always BUT.
Not working for me.
Why do I keep getting
Thanks.
Your welcome and nice avatar ;)
The BatmanAC_o.exe comes from the skidrow crack that comes with the Batman Arkham City Game of the Year Edition-SKIDROW. Install that game and the crack that comes with it, THEN install this crack. It says in the instructions to do this.