Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 2) [Vater Araignee]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on October 22, 2012 by VaterAraigneein Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 2) [Vater Araignee] (Size: 73.39 MB)
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 2) [Vater Araignee] Part 01.mp31.37 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 2) [Vater Araignee] Part 02.mp31.37 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 2) [Vater Araignee] Part 03.mp31.37 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 2) [Vater Araignee] Part 04.mp31.37 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 2) [Vater Araignee] Part 05.mp31.37 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 2) [Vater Araignee] Part 06.mp31.37 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 2) [Vater Araignee] Part 07.mp31.37 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 2) [Vater Araignee] Part 08.mp31.37 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 2) [Vater Araignee] Part 09.mp31.37 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 2) [Vater Araignee] Part 10.mp31.37 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 2) [Vater Araignee] Part 11.mp31.37 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 2) [Vater Araignee] Part 12.mp31.37 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 2) [Vater Araignee] Part 13.mp31.37 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 2) [Vater Araignee] Part 14.mp31.37 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 2) [Vater Araignee] Part 15.mp31.37 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 2) [Vater Araignee] Part 16.mp31.37 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 2) [Vater Araignee] Part 17.mp31.37 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 2) [Vater Araignee] Part 18.mp31.37 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 2) [Vater Araignee] Part 19.mp31.37 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 2) [Vater Araignee] Part 20.mp31.37 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 2) [Vater Araignee] Part 21.mp31.37 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 2) [Vater Araignee] Part 22.mp31.37 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 2) [Vater Araignee] Part 23.mp31.37 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 2) [Vater Araignee] Part 24.mp31.37 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 2) [Vater Araignee] Part 25.mp31.37 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 2) [Vater Araignee] Part 26.mp31.37 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 2) [Vater Araignee] Part 27.mp31.37 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 2) [Vater Araignee] Part 28.mp31.37 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 2) [Vater Araignee] Part 29.mp31.37 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 2) [Vater Araignee] Part 30.mp31.37 MB

Description

24.) What are your thoughts on the NSTIC program? Is it as dangerous as I think, a required biometric access for the internet?
--sovereignthink

25.) Hey Alex please cover the Samson Option on the show.
--Max

26.) Hey Alex can you cover RFID implementation in the Obamacare bill and discuss if there is anything about non vaccinating in the bill too?
--Brianna

27.) In ems and firefighting we are being bombarded with disaster drills and mass casualty incident training more now then ever before, I know they are prepping us for something. All the major and even smaller ems and fire services are becoming more and more federalized with new regulations as well as becoming a legal minefield for emergency workers. They are requiring new vaccines to be taken by healthcare and emergency workers or else be unable to work with patients and do the job we do such as the new bacterial meningitis vaccine which I unfortunately was given before I knew to be concerned about it, is there any legal way to avoid these vaccines and yet still do what I love doing?
--Freedomite

28.) I live on a tiny 300 sq mile island called Singapore that's completely built up. I have nowhere to retreat to when the shit hits the fan. I can't expect neighboring countries to take 5 million of our population in when this happens. What am I supposed to do?
--sofdmc

29.) Hay Alex! Have you thought about printing a geopolitical dictionary of terms with a brief description and example (pictures perhaps) of the term concerned for example; Balkinisation, False-flag, Counter intelligence program etc etc. This way you could raise a modest sum and help the clueless green truth seeker better access an understanding of your research.
--Veneficus

30.) Alex, do you consider TWA Flight 800 to be a false flag event?
Auric

31.) What do you think of Steve Quayle and Hawk who say evil has taken over and basically we have no hope and even gun owners will not even slow down the kill down?
--ramblinman

32.) A few months ago you had Stewart Rhodes on and he mentioned he was going to attend a meeting with state governors. Have you heard anything as to what they discussed, etc.?
--Jewel

33.) my question is how do you feel about the approaching world war and how will that affect the freedom movement here in America and globally? and how does the NWO benefit from a war with Russia china Syria Iran and the list goes on?
--nivek

34.) Can you give some advice on how to most effectively introduce someone who has never given any thought to a world so turned upside down? This process of waking up is so threatening to most people that their mind cannot hold the space for long. It really does seem to be a self preservation reaction in their brain, like a direct challenge to the ego. It does feel to me as if we are exponentially running out of time. You cover such a broad range of topics I sometimes feel overwhelmed. If I were to choose one topic to begin waking people up which topic would you suggest?
--c4 stay away / Kathy

35.) Alex..
What Woke you up? What event got you started and mad?
--Robert

36.) ALEX!!!! I would really like to stop participating in the population reduction agent known as cigarettes!!! What worked for you? How did you kick the habit?
--George

37.) alex have you noticed that right after the supreme court hands all this free money to big pharma, that all of a sudden, big pharma will begin to settle out of court on many drugs and illegal practices charges. With your tax money of course.
--iseethefuture

38.) Alex, will illegal aliens be exempt from paying for the new health care tax; but able to enjoy free health care which we will be paying for?
--Hikes Alot

39.) What did you mean with I should create another movie about 911?
Is there something that would blow it all open even more?
It's intriguing to me.
--imagine

40.) hello Alex. There's a youtuber that shows with visual proof that the paintings from Michelangelo and others in the 1600's did not simply paint images of god, but rather the nebula structures that exist within the Orion nebula. he provides so many examples that it's pretty arguable that the ancient people of the world knew, as David Icke says, the true nature of consciousness, and that with their wisdom of astral traveling they have been able to have there EYE is many distant places.
--theoneironaut

41.) When are you going make the next brother in arms episodes? And when you make the next one can you and the guys shoot at old cars and maybe a block wall to show the power of the gun.
--freeman-1

42.) Great interview with Congresswoman Blackburn! Maybe next time you speak to her, you can suggest that she and the other Congress officials send out a request to their constituents to rally in front of Congress. I bet they could get HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS to show up and put a fire under Congresses Ass! It might even get some Mainstream Media coverage!!!! If our leaders, who we elect are willing to do this, I think more people will be awakened! What do you think? I would probably show up and I am not in their District.
--Kimberly from Upstate NY

43.) Tom Woods and James Corbett are recent converts to Anarcho-Capitalism and I've heard you agreeing vociferously with anarchists like Stefan Molyneux when you've had him on your show. So my question is, when are you going to leave behind the myth of minarchism and fully embrace Anarcho-Capitalism?
--Stephen from San Diego

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
73.39 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 2) [Vater Araignee]