Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 1) [Vater Araignee]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on October 22, 2012 by VaterAraigneein Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 1) [Vater Araignee] (Size: 60.89 MB)
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 1) [Vater Araignee] Part 01.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 1) [Vater Araignee] Part 02.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 1) [Vater Araignee] Part 03.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 1) [Vater Araignee] Part 04.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 1) [Vater Araignee] Part 05.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 1) [Vater Araignee] Part 06.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 1) [Vater Araignee] Part 07.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 1) [Vater Araignee] Part 08.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 1) [Vater Araignee] Part 09.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 1) [Vater Araignee] Part 10.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 1) [Vater Araignee] Part 11.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 1) [Vater Araignee] Part 12.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 1) [Vater Araignee] Part 13.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 1) [Vater Araignee] Part 14.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 1) [Vater Araignee] Part 15.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 1) [Vater Araignee] Part 16.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 1) [Vater Araignee] Part 17.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 1) [Vater Araignee] Part 18.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 1) [Vater Araignee] Part 19.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 1) [Vater Araignee] Part 20.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 1) [Vater Araignee] Part 21.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 1) [Vater Araignee] Part 22.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 1) [Vater Araignee] Part 23.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 1) [Vater Araignee] Part 24.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 1) [Vater Araignee] Part 25.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 1) [Vater Araignee] Part 26.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 1) [Vater Araignee] Part 27.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 1) [Vater Araignee] Part 28.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 1) [Vater Araignee] Part 29.mp31.4 MB
 Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 1) [Vater Araignee] Part 30.mp31.4 MB

Description

1.) Hey Alex, you recntly had Webster Tarpley on your radio show and asked some great questions, such as Are you a Communist. To which Webster replied and elaborated on what he believes and explained as a True American political/economic system, not Austrian, etc. A lot has been going on and I know you have numerous issues to cover and very little time, but I'd be interested in hearing what you think of Tarpleys comments about this political system he speaks of and his take on Liberarians. He had a wealth of info to support his ideals, as he always does, just interested in your take of it all.
--Chuck

2.) Alex, if you could go back in time when you were younger and into your younger self but keep your memories, what day in your life would you select to go back and why? Imagine coming home from the first day of kindergarten as a genius for example lol.
--Keisha

3.) Alex, a question. Are things so different here in the UK? One thing I've noticed from campaigning in the UK is that US campaigning is so much more vitriolic. Do you feel you need a louder voice in the US to get noticed or are we just getting it wrong?
--Chris

4.) I am a Former Active Duty Marine. I live on Okinawa Japan. I listen to your show everyday, over and over again. The rebroadcasts and all that. I believe in you Alex. I have woken up a few Friends and they listen to you like I do. When I go on Kadena Air Base, they scan our Civilian I.D. cards. I am a Prepper but my Friends think I'm a Kook. Do you think things would become Bad for American Citizens living abroad like me? Would they have ALL U.S. Citizens rounded up overseas and Brought back to the U.S. for extermination? Keep up the good work and God Bless you and yours Alex! ATTABOY!
--Tofu

5.) Is there any proof that British Labor Party politicians John Smith and Robin Cook were assassinated by associates of Tony Blair?
--Noah

6.) Alex, I've heard you mention some things about Ronald Reagan's assassination attempt and the medical care he received afterward that somehow diminished his mental capacity. I have been unable to find anything else on this. Could you expand on this topic a bit and provide resource material? Thank you in advance.
--Vthom

7.) Smoking used to be ubiquitous. It was everywhere, on TV, billboards, in the movies, and even in comic books. Smokers are some of the most stubborn people I know. In your opinion was smoking a beta test for getting rid of an individuals rights?
--Glyn

8.) Allied gov't is covering-up NON-HIV AIDS cases (like mine) under the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) ICD-code. How can HIV be deemed the cause of AIDS, when there are millions of NON-HIV AIDS cases?

Why aren't CFIDS and ME *reportable* illnesses overseen by our public health department? Why are CFS and ME (i.e., the same exact disorder) suspiciously categorized as two separate illnesses on a worldwide level (i.e., by ICD codes)? Doesn't anyone else but me, very clearly see, the catastrophic cover-up going on here?
--Kayla

(Added Info)
In 1993, CDC revised the classifaction system for HIV to be less than 200 T Cell count, subsequent number of cases
According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, AIDS is not a single disease, but rather a category of 29 unrelated, previously-known conditions including herpes, yeast infections, salmonella, diarrhea, fever, flus, TB, pelvic cancer in women, pneumonia and bacterial infections. The CDC also designates HIV- positive people who aren't sick, but have a T-cell count below 200, as AIDS patients (T-cells are a subset of white blood cells). The only thing that separates an AIDS diagnosis from any of these conditions is a positive HIV test, which itself is based on Robert Gallo's research.

9.) when i tell sheeple about aspartame and smart meters, they all look at me like im nuts, etc their answer to my aspartame warning is yea right, i feel fine, i don't have rashes, headaches, etc so how do i explain it? the same with smart meters, they don't believe me and say so what. How can i prove the aspartame thing when people to go to the FDA website, it tells them its OK to use, and it contradicts what I'm telling them so sheeple believe the FDAhow do i handle/explain that? I need help to find better tactics in lifting this shroud from what really is going on in America.
--Bladerunner / Authoritarian Hater

10.) Have you looked into Leo Wanta and these trillions of dollars he's been attempting to return to the feds, in returns from a scheme to topple the soviet union through financial warfare?
--Jsk

11.) Alex, did you know that in the big re-education camp pdf that you discovered weeks ago, there was a section where they talk about the army squatting community centers. Can you clarify what a Fema DRC (disaster recovery center) actually is? Fema actually lists my local recreation center as one.
--Jon

12.) what do you know about project Athena? how come Katherine Albreicht never talked about it being from MIT as she had some dealings with them. Project Athena is associated with the Navy and is a group of hackers. i believe they are the ones perpetrating cyber attacks here domestically and internationally.
--FreedomAngel

13.) Why do some states like Texas have state guards? And how powerful are they in relation to police departments/the regular military/sheriffs? Why do other states rely on the national guard? Does it have to do with a lack of funding/interest? How many states have an active state guard? (More than one question, I know, sorry)

It seems that they are a crucial part of standing up to Washington DC in the times ahead, and that states with an active state guard may have extra weight to throw around. Thank you!
--Tory

14.) What do you think about Romney saying no congressional approval needed to bomb Iran ?
--Miztier E.

15.) Alex, I'm curious to get your take on the inevitable emerging cloning technology and the implications on society
--Vaughn

16.) As a child I read Prisoners of Power, a Sci-Fi book written by a Russian duo, Arkady & Boris Strugatsky brothers back in the 1960s. Since then I read the book many times, discovering new aspects of the world they painted. In 2010/2011 the biggest Sci-Fi movie ever made in Russia came out in two parts. The name of the movie is Inhabited Island and it is based on the above book. My question I have for you (which I wanted to ask you for a long time) is if you have ever heard of either the book or the movie. The story parallels many of today's trends. Probably some of the most notable of them are the radiation towers affecting people's minds making them susceptible to propaganda and brainwashing, as well as a corrupt, run amock elite, called the Unknown Fathers. Today, we can find articles about the double use of the cell phone towers (e.g. a calming wave etc.) and we know of patents describing technologies of this kind.
--Glitch
Do you have any other books/movies that have paralleled our current situation?

17.) Everyone knows that having preventative medicine, surgery or dental work, whatever is not an inalienable right. Moreover, passing a law that mandates purchasing such services/products, or anything else is completely unconstitutional and very very illegal. What organization or enforcement arm has the authority to arrest the Supreme Court Justices responsible for this illegal activity? Does one exist?
--FreedomSpear

18.) If you don't know your history your doomed to repeat it. My question is You started talking about Vietnam, Yugoslavia wars and what was the real cause I was wondering and I understand the breaking news about the NWO is everyday but I would love to hear a history lesson from your perspective. Great Show I love when you get into the history of false flags and how they are orchestrated.
--Thomas

19.) Alex, you present yourself extremely well as a benchmark of civil disobedience. There are a large number of activists that would do better if they were just a bit more civil.

Could you, in your words, define civil disobedience?
--HusbandandDad

20.) Alex my Question is Could we abolish the fed without the governments help, or is it impossible?
--Charles

21.) Howdy Alex. If fractional reserve banking would be replaced by another system, what would it be replaced with? Would for example an interest-free monetary system work in practice?
--Anders

22.) Hi Alex, mainstream media are now openly reporting horrific things such as the idea of after-birth abortion, thousands of elderly people being intentionally killed prematurely in national health service hospitals (uk) just to empty beds, cancer on the rise due to carcinogenic food and drink, and the list goes on.
Mainstream newsreaders don't express anger or frustration towards the things they report, everything they say is emotionless, mono-toned and done in such a way that it doesn't have any real shock factor. When you guys at Infowars/PrisonPlanet report stories do you feel its important to express emotion to help the listeners get an understanding of the severity of the info?
--Warwick

23.) 1998 movie antz ..
shows grass / lawn made into exact shape of new york twin tower skyline
how does Hollywood know of a false flag years in advance ?
--iseethefuture

24.) What are your thoughts on the NSTIC program? Is it as dangerous as I think, a required biometric access for the internet?
--sovereignthink

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
60.89 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Alex Jones ASK_ALEX 12-07-13 Ask Alex Marathon (Part 1) [Vater Araignee]