7 days to die v13.6 [Linux] - MiTGuNNeR

seeders: 1
leechers: 1
Added on April 23, 2016 by MitGuNNeRin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

7 days to die v13.6 [Linux] - MiTGuNNeR (Size: 1.15 GB)
 please read.txt763 bytes
 7DaysToDie-13.6.tar.xz1.15 GB

Description

Note -
Please seed and rate if this torrent helped you. I see hundreds of people completely downloading and none leaving feedback.

Don't just leech and go, rate comment and seed the torrent. If u have limited bandwidth then its okay but people having no limitations should seed it once atleast.

i am wasting my precious bandwidth and time here to upload stuff so make sure my effort counts by leaving feedback and encourage me to upload more. Otherwise there is no point in uploading, if this continues i have no reason whatsoever to continue uploading the torrents.

My linux | MAC games thread - https://kat.cr/community/sho...er-s-linux-mac-games-thread/

Year: 2013
Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person
Developer: of The Fun Pimps
Publisher: The Fun Pimps
Architecture: x86, amd64
Version: alpha 13.6
Version Unity3D: 5.2.3f1
License: Proprietary
Language: English
Crack - (ACTiVATED)

System requirements:

Processor: 2.4 Ghz Dual Core CPU
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 512MB Dedicated Memory
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 3 GB available space

Additional Notes: Running the Dedicated Server and Client on the same computer will double ram requirements. Also future releases may require more hard drive space.

Description: In 2034 there was a nuclear war that almost destroyed the Earth and all humanity. Those who survived, he was infected with a deadly virus that kills within seven days and revived horrific zombies. No one believed, no one expected that it can be stopped. But, here, hope, and this hope appears - you. The main character of the game may be the only survivor on this planet. Your name means killer monsters, and you will kill more often than it is. You need to collect the last of his strength and overcome the virus.

Extra Information:

In activated.ini enable offline mode (Offline = 1). The game will tell you that there is no connection to Steam, but will play in single player mode.

When you try to start a game Offline = 0 produces "Aborted (core dumped)". If anyone knows how to fix it - write a PM.

How to install: unzip and run.

Install Pulseaudio . I don't know other dependencies as i already have them from previous games.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.15 GB
seeders:1
leechers:1
7 days to die v13.6 [Linux] - MiTGuNNeR

Trailer