Back to bed v1.1.0 r5958 [Linux] - MitGuNNeR

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on April 23, 2016 by MitGuNNeRin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Back to bed v1.1.0 r5958 [Linux] - MitGuNNeR (Size: 199.57 MB)
 Seeding.txt971 bytes
 BackToBed-1.1.0_r5958-x86-x86_64.tar.xz199.56 MB

Description

Note -
Please seed and rate if this torrent helped you. I see hundreds of people completely downloading and none leaving feedback.

Don't just leech and go, rate comment and seed the torrent. If u have limited bandwidth then its okay but people having no limitations should seed it once atleast.

i am wasting my precious bandwidth and time here to upload stuff so make sure my effort counts by leaving feedback and encourage me to upload more. Otherwise there is no point in uploading, if this continues i have no reason whatsoever to continue uploading the torrents.

My linux | MAC games thread - https://kat.cr/community/sho...er-s-linux-mac-games-thread/

Production Year: 2014
Genre: puzzle game, puzzle
Developer: Bedtime Digital Games
Publisher: Steam
Used libraries: Unity3D (version 4.6.0f1)
Multiplayer: No
Architecture: x86, amd64
Version: 1.1.0 r5958
License: Proprietary
Language: multilingual (including English and Russian)

System requirements:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz or equivalent, slower likely to pull, but are not tested by the developer
RAM: 3 GB
Video: Intel Core HD Graphics 3000/4000, NVIDIA 8800 GT, ATI Radeon HD 4850 or better
Hard Disk: 600 MB free space

Description:

"Back to bed" - a puzzle game in three dimensions, lost in the unique world of artistic imagination, where you will be helping lunatic Bob get to bed safe and sound.
To achieve this, you need to take control of his subconscious guardian named Podbob.
The pair travels surreal, scenic dream world filled with objects that will guide Bob to bed, but also the dangers to be avoided!
Features:
The unique game universe that combines surrealism and fiction.
Strange but captivating environment in which mixed elements of the real world and the dream world to create something unique, surreal and sometimes a little scary.

Isometric levels of the game.

Explore the detailed three-dimensional puzzle, defying the laws of physics, due to which the player must act in outlandish circumstances, trying to create a safe path for Bob and avoid hazards.
Forks hero.
Play as the embodiment of the subconscious in the form of a small creature guardian, trying to save his body from the dangers of a lunatic dream world.
Scenic visual style.
Discover the feeling of playing in a work of art, embodied in digital form.
The visual style is inspired by the methods of hand-painted, surreal art and impossible shapes.

Unpack and play .

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
199.57 MB
seeders:1
leechers:2
Back to bed v1.1.0 r5958 [Linux] - MitGuNNeR

Trailer