Zoombinis (Logical Journey, Mountain Rescue, and Island Odyssey)

seeders: 16
leechers: 1
Added on April 8, 2009 by in Games
Torrent verified.

Zoombinis (Logical Journey, Mountain Rescue, and Island Odyssey) (Size: 1.05 GB)
 Readme.244 bytes
 zoombinis_island.iso292.23 MB
 zoombinis_journey.iso234.85 MB
 zoombinis_mountain.iso552.99 MB

Description

contains latest versions of all 3 games

rated for ages 8+, but good for anyone learning logic

require CD (or mounted image) to run

Works on most M$ Windows, Linux (w/Wine), and Mac Classic/OSX (PPC=yes, Intel=maybe)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.05 GB
seeders:16
leechers:1
Zoombinis (Logical Journey, Mountain Rescue, and Island Odyssey)

All Comments

How do you get these to work? All I get is errors. One lets me get to the 'play' screen but no further. I tried all 3 and not a single one will let me play it. I downloaded them quite a while ago and was really persistent on trying to get them to work. The files are deleted now off my pc. Just is a real shame i can't get Zoombinis to work. I have The logical journey disk myself and it doesn't work either. I tried even compatibility mode (read it somewhere it can make it work) and my whole computer went haywire
I can not figure out how to get this to work no matter what! I have Daemon Tools and I have used it for many different games but I can't find the files to put into it. Nothing in this game will let me put any part of it into Daemon tools. If I am doing something wrong please somebody help me with this. Thanks for the upload anyway.