Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection incl. crack

seeders: 1
leechers: 6
Added on May 11, 2016 by SilkHeartin Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection incl. crack (Size: 5.78 GB)
 Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection.iso5.78 GB

Description

Hi everybody.

I suppose many of us recall playing Zoo Tycoon when we were children / young around the year 2000 and it was a great game for its time.
Recently I wanted to get it again, but couldn't find it on the internet, so I acquired it and decided that all of you should benefit from it too :)

The ISO-file contains the following languages:
English, French, German, Spanish and Swedish

As for the installation, you have the option to choose only to install the base game, or installing the Marine Mania and Dinosaur Digs afterwards. Subsequently, you will have to copy the appropriate crack to the installation folder, depending on whether you installed only the base game or all of it. Unless you're running out of space (which would be weird, seeing as we're in 2016 and HDD space costs second to nothing), there's no reason not to go for the whole package.

Installation is simple as always: Mount the ISO with whatever tool you prefer, install the game to whatever location you choose, and copy over the crack. Done.

Enjoy :)

P.S. In-game you can only choose 3 different resultions, which are probably too small for you.
Inside the installation folder you will find "zoo.ini". In there you can change the resolution and I personally recommend a max setting of 1920x1080 (tested on 2560x1440 screen), because it centers the menu the best. The scenarios themselves run flawlessly in both 1080p and 1440p, only the menu doesn't.

AND IT RUNS WELL ON WINDOWS 10 too! :)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
5.78 GB
seeders:1
leechers:6
Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection incl. crack

Trailer