Zomblog Saga Box Set (Books 1-6 - Brown, TW.mobi

seeders: 0
leechers: 23
Added on December 7, 2014 by Sagarrrrrr619in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Zomblog Saga Box Set (Books 1-6 - Brown, TW.mobi (Size: 1.85 MB)
 Zomblog Saga Box Set (Books 1-6 - Brown, TW.mobi1.85 MB

Description

Publisher: May December Publications LLC (August 5, 2014)
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
Language: English
ASIN: B00MG6B7V2
Text-to-Speech: Enabled
X-Ray:
Enabled
Word Wise: Not Enabled
Lending: Not Enabled

Publication Date: August 5, 2014
Six volumes...one price. The entire Zomblog saga by Amazon Top 100 Horror Author, TW Brown is now yours.

You know all about the horror of the zombie apocalypse by now. But what makes you think that zombies are the worst thing out there when the world falls apart and humanity is left to its own devices? Yes, the undead will take its toll, but who can you trust? "Don't talk to strangers" might be your mantra if you want to survive.

A tale that spans twenty years of the zombie apocalypse and takes you not just into the story, but gives it to you through the eyes of the survivors. Set in the Pacific Northwest, this tale give you more than just the undead...you also get slices of the best and worst that humanity has to offer. Just pray this is the closest you will ever get to experiencing the zombie apocalypse. Grab it now and enjoy the entire series for less than the price of a candy bar.

"Mr. Brown really delivers with his Zomblog series. This is hands down the best zombie series I have read (with maybe the exception of DEAD). Readers won't want to put this down. Zomblog takes you on a wild ride from a first person point of view that sucks you into Brown's post apocalyptic world."

"Great series! Surprised myself when I became a fan of this genre, but TW Brown has a way of making you think about humanity. Zombies are great, but it is really about human nature and the struggle to survive."

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.85 MB
seeders:0
leechers:23
Zomblog Saga Box Set (Books 1-6 - Brown, TW.mobi